Race Red 2012 3.7 Mustang - G-Daughters Daily.

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Great news!

You might want them to check any other outstanding recalls. My 05' and 06' GT's had the airbags done a few years ago.

Bye the way, that's a sharp looking car!

Yes, they are getting the airbag recall completed while it’s there. Thanks for the advice and the compliments on the car. She loves it but is already begging for my 14 5.0!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Layla came over the weekend and we took the brake calipers and brackets off and cleaned and painted them. I’m so proud of this girl and her interest in these cars. She will work her butt off on a car. She keeps hers looking immaculate all the time.

b64483fdbe4f073b207200927c94d92e.jpg

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Next up; getting it out of 4x4 mode and some better sounding exhaust.

d522bac81ef58b749b6227746566b329.jpg

Well, looks like this has changed! Next up will the body shop it look like!

Layla is so upset, her mom backed into her car yesterday morning when she was leaving for work.

JC SSP

Reaction score
Simple fix!

The important thing no one wasn't hurt.

DieHarder

Reaction score

Layla is so upset, her mom backed into her car yesterday morning when she was leaving for work.

I can hear it now. Mom!!!!!!!!!

Should be easy fix but I've been surprised. Had a truck back into my son's at 3 mph at exactly the same place on the drivers side to include the front bumper and it cost the guys insurance $5k. For a minute they were going to total the car.

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Anybody had a problem with the windshield wipers only working on high? If so, what’d you do to fix it?

totaljustice

Reaction score

Before you head to the body shop, you should find some paintless dent guys in your area. They can do magic and are a lot cheaper than body shops.

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Before you head to the body shop, you should find some paintless dent guys in your area. They can do magic and are a lot cheaper than body shops.

We only have one paint less dent guy around here. I’ll check with him to see if he can repair it. It’s creased pretty good though.

totaljustice

Reaction score
We only have one paint less dent guy around here. I’ll check with him to see if he can repair it. It’s creased pretty good though.

I took a tree branch during a hurricane here in Nova Scotia a few years ago and ended up with a 2 inch dent with a crease. The guys I went to were able to completely pull it out and you cannot tell there was ever anything there. The only thing was that they had to drill a small hole in the substructure of the hood to allow for whatever tool they used to work it out. Good luck.

JC SSP

Reaction score
Yeah, I have a "Dent Wizard" on speed dial... As long as the paint is not damaged, they can do wonders. Usually charge around $75.00 per panel.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back