Ford Racing intake manifold specials and packages!!!

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
***** SPECIAL TEAM JDM ANNOUNCEMENT *****

With the expected release date of the Ford Racing 3v intake manifold looming around the corner we have decided to offer a Special along with two performance packages showcasing this product!!

The new high flow intake manifold comes ready to install as a direct replacement. This manifold has many design improvements compared to the stock and even other aftermarket units. First, the intake runners are cast longer which deletes the runner controls improving air flow and cleaning up the engine bay. Next the manifold received a larger, and more importantly, open plenum at the mouth of the intake. Finally, the manifold is made from the same composite material as the stock unit which keeps it cooler than other aftermarket manifolds which are cast or sheet metal. Not only is the plastic material less conductive of heat but it is lighter. But don’t think this is going to affect the durability of the manifold. The Ford Racing intake has been tested on forced induction applications nearing 30 psi of boost! With this manifold you’re going to see a large improvement of air flow; the more air your engine is moving...The more power it’s going to make! So with more heavily modified applications, expect bigger gains sometimes nearing 50 RWHP!!

FORD RACING 3V INTAKE MANIFOLD M-9424-463V
$549.00 +FREE SHIPPING!!!
M-9424-463V.jpg

Since air flow before and after the manifold counts just as much as it does inside we have decided to offer 2 packages including the Ford Racing twin 62mm big bore throttle body and Hot Rod high light camshafts. Here are the packages as we have set them up for you guys with the best SAVINGS possible!!

Package # 1 $1049.00
Ford Racing 3v Intake Manifold $599
Ford Racing 3v Throttle body +$569
FRPP Retail price: $1168
Savings: $119.00!!

Package # 2 $1749.00
Ford Racing 3v Intake Manifold $599
Ford Racing 3v Throttle body $569
Ford Racing Hot Rod camshafts $850
FRPP Retail price:+$2018
Savings: $269.00!!

For any questions regaurding placing an order please contact us at 732-780-0770 or Email [email protected]

30875_398928445138_121068375138_4065827_7918327_n.jpg

Last edited:

Mylilpony

forum member
Reaction score
Jim, how much for the intake, throttle body, install and tune at your shop? Maybe you guys would have some interest using my car as a test mule for some write-ups for this and other forums?

My car is an Auto that has a stage 2 procharger kit (GT500 fuel, 39lb inj., and diablo Maf); everything else is stock except for Alum. DS (that you guys installed), and 3.73's.

PM me with price and if there is any interest!

Thanks,
Vin

Last edited:

dagamore

Poor Driver mod
Reaction score
any idea if they have the Control motion plates in them? if so do you need the steeda delete plates or plugs? or does this intake delete the CMP? any photos of the bottom of the intake?

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Jim, how much for the intake, throttle body, install and tune at your shop? Maybe you guys would have some interest using my car as a test mule for some write-ups for this and other forums?

My car is an Auto that has a stage 2 procharger kit (GT500 fuel, 39lb inj., and diablo Maf); everything else is stock except for Alum. DS (that you guys installed), and 3.73's.

PM me with price and if there is any interest!

Thanks,
Vin

I can do the throttle body and intake for $1049 and install is going to be about 2 hrs so looking around $200 for that. To be honest im sure we can work out a deal on the tuning to get some R&D and info from your car.

JimIII

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back