Forging the 2012

JG-1

forum member
Reaction score
I have the RST twin disk 26 spline clutch with there light steel flywheel and I get a little clutch chatter when pulling out because neither the S or X has no springs in the clutch disks. The only one that has springs in the clutch disk is the RXT 1200 hp setup. If you want to feel what mine is like I can meet you at the same place we did before so you can see what it feels like.
Thank you. I already gave the the go ahead with the RXT, but I would still like to meet up with you after the install. Evo was pretty opinionated about getting the RXT instead of th RST (and the price wasn't too much more) so I just told them to go ahead with it.

I originally wasn't going to do that clutch at all, but Evo said I really should get it done.

JG-1

forum member
Reaction score
Yea when you get it done let me know and we can meet up again.

I'm really aggravated. I was cleaning the car before bringing it to the shop and I noticed an area on my new hood where the paint is pitting and bubbling. I called Cervini and they want pics of the hood but I told them I won't have the car back till next Saturday. They asked if I could have the shop take the pics and send it, but I think that's asking a bit much of the shop as they know nothing of the problem and don't know where exactly on the hood I'm talking about.

I'm hoping Cervini makes this right. I showed my fiancé (who is a car person) the area on the hood and she said 'oh no, that has to go back and they have to fix that'. Well, I'm hoping.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Somebody else on a different forum just recently bought a pre-painted Cervini hood and the color match was off, they're giving the dude back something like $600

JG-1

forum member
Reaction score
Somebody else on a different forum just recently bought a pre-painted Cervini hood and the color match was off, they're giving the dude back something like $600
Yea I posted in that thread. There is a nice sized patch of the pitting/bubbling on the hood and I didn't notice it prior. The hood is only about 2 months old so I'm hoping they fix it for me. I'm local to them (they did the install), keeping my fingers crossed.

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
They just moved across the street. Much bigger. They still have the small shop too.

Oh, good for them. I was pretty impressed by them. I had them do my spring/damper install like 7 years ago because I didn't have the space to do the install myself at the time.

This was right after the Coyote came out in 2011, and they had some pretty cool projects there.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back