front splitters available? may have a solution but need pics!

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
Someone want to make a splitter for me? I just can't justify paying the ridiculous amount they are asking for the saleen ones.

Roadracer350

forum member
Reaction score
Its actually lighter than the sock FR500S unit. With the beefy mounts I am making it will probably weigh the same.

jmauld

forum member
Reaction score
, I would get the new lightweight 302S piece.

dpp_0032.jpg

Any idea how much lighter this piece is?

steveespo

forum member
Reaction score
Any idea how much lighter this piece is?
6lbs, there really isn't much weight to save as the stocker is lighter than it looks.

M-17757-MB $329. Check Fordracingparts.com. Someone said Rehagen Racing is selling them for $289.
Steve

zquez

Death Dealer
Reaction score
6lbs, there really isn't much weight to save as the stocker is lighter than it looks.

M-17757-MB $329. Check Fordracingparts.com. Someone said Rehagen Racing is selling them for $289.
Steve

Yeah that was me on BMO. I had inquired about it before ford racing released it and thats what he told me.

zquez

Death Dealer
Reaction score
1/4" ABS. It was about 100 bucks for the sheet. The sheet is big enough to make two and change. I thought about getting all fancy with alumalite and fiberglass or something similar but decided that'd be too much trouble for something that is likely to get damaged. ABS is cheap and easy.

zquez

Death Dealer
Reaction score
Gotcha. Is it done yet? lol. Post pics of the final product.

Oh I intend to. I'll probably create a new thread when I finish. I'm still debating how exactly to mount it but I have a pretty good idea. It'll be done in a couple days.

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
That's going to look great. Id be afraid I would rip that off on the street or pulling in my driveway.

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
1/4" ABS. It was about 100 bucks for the sheet. The sheet is big enough to make two and change. I thought about getting all fancy with alumalite and fiberglass or something similar but decided that'd be too much trouble for something that is likely to get damaged. ABS is cheap and easy.

That looks good! :thumb2: What did you make it out of?

I quoted his answer of when I asked.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back