FS: 3V engine/5-speed complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatt27

forum member
Reaction score
I'm preparing for an engine swap in my 2006 Mustang GT 5-speed. I won't begin the swap until late April or early May so the engine/trans will be in the car until then.
The car's got 41,820 mi at the moment....it will be more after I pull it because I drive it occasionally. I'm selling the engine/trans/ecu/wiring harness. The car runs perfectly, absolutely no issues at all.
SCT SF3 Mustang tuner (free tunes for life) is also included
I think $3000 is a fair price for the complete setup.
EDIT: I'm willing to split up the engine for $1700.
The complete setup includes engine, most accessories(I might keep the A/C compressor for my swap), wiring harness, flywheel, slave cylinder, clutch, complete transmission assembly. Perfect for a hot rod or V6 swap!
The car runs perfectly...you can even test drive it if you want! The tune really woke up the engine so it's faster than your normal Mustang GT.
Ignore the dust...we got back from Vegas a few weeks ago and you can't blink without getting dust everywhere.

I will update the thread with pics as I pull the motor. If you'd like pics of anything in particular, just let me know. I included a few measurement pics I took for my swap...to show there are no leaks.
DSC04532.jpg

DSC04603.jpg

DSC04604.jpg

DSC04614.jpg

DSC04613.jpg

UPDATE: I added video of the engine running...

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

tamatt27

forum member
Reaction score
I think $1300 seems fair for the trans...if someone wants to buy the engine for $1700.

tamatt27

forum member
Reaction score
Trans, shifter, clutch/flywheel, throwout bearing. I need to keep the pedals and master cylinder because my swap includes a T56.

tamatt27

forum member
Reaction score
I'll consider partial trade for some JBA or other branded longtubes. I'm going to have to cut the flanges off so I don't really wanna buy new.

tamatt27

forum member
Reaction score
Bump with lowered prices...
$2500 for the complete setup OR
$1500 for the complete Engine
$1200 for the complete Transmission

RLF9409

My blood runs Ford blue!
Reaction score
man this would be perfect. I have a 67 restomod I wanted to put a 3v and 5 speed in...just in between jobs right now

tamatt27

forum member
Reaction score
I'm in Austin,TX. If I don't sell it I'll probably end up putting it in my '68 coupe. I'll also include the gas pedal, since it's DBW and I will need another DBW pedal for my swap.
I don't want to rip anyone off on the prices, so I'm open to offers...

Axes-Of-Evil

forum member
Reaction score
I'm in Austin,TX. If I don't sell it I'll probably end up putting it in my '68 coupe. I'll also include the gas pedal, since it's DBW and I will need another DBW pedal for my swap.
I don't want to rip anyone off on the prices, so I'm open to offers...
Ok thanks, I'll get back to you in about a week or so. I'm out of the country so I can't really negotiate with my family at the moment. But I'll let you know if I can/can't so you're not up in the air.

tamatt27

forum member
Reaction score
Ok thanks, I'll get back to you in about a week or so. I'm out of the country so I can't really negotiate with my family at the moment. But I'll let you know if I can/can't so you're not up in the air.
Sounds good....just let me know.:beer:

Axes-Of-Evil

forum member
Reaction score
I won't be able to purchase your driveline at this time :/ I'm sorry, GL with your sale. if you feel like giving it away for free though let me know, I'd be happy to give it a nice home for you :D

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Guys, please keep the "I can buy those for way less" comments out of for sale threads. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back