Getting S197's into the 12's

jroc07gt

its orange not yellow!!
Reaction score
I think running 12s has more to do with what time of year and where you run at. You can see almost a full second difference with altitude and weather.

NotQuik

I can't drive
Reaction score
but at one point in time, you will have two guys both driving tha fack out of the car and one will still be ahead of the other and that's where all these questions come into play and the disbeleif

you can drive the hell out of it but are they cutting the same 60'? shifting at the same rpm? vehicle weight? We all know no two cars are alike and there are many variables even when the pass is make with two near idential cars.

NotQuik

I can't drive
Reaction score
I think running 12s has more to do with what time of year and where you run at. You can see almost a full second difference with altitude and weather.

That's a huge factor as well...My car trapped 106-107 in cool weather and 103-104 in warm weather...at red river raceway in louisana it was trapping 97-98 when it would trap 102-104 before the tune here in florida.

ShadyZealot

forum member
Reaction score
Time of year and track do have ALOT to do with it. At the right track on a cool night all you need is CAI and tune.

I went 13.29 on a nice night at MIR with just those mods in my vert, on 18s that tipped the scales at over 3700

Same weight with 4.10s and drag radials i dropped a full half second to 12.80

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Do I have to keep telling you guys...

High Performance White is the fastest color. That is way it is the only color with "Performance" in the name! The paint code is even HP for high performance.

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Do I have to keep telling you guys...

High Performance White is the fastest color. That is way it is the only color with "Performance" in the name! The paint code is even HP for high performance.

nah man mineral grey FTW :deadhorse:

jroc07gt

its orange not yellow!!
Reaction score
bs grabber orange is the fastest. when you sit in it hold cuz im "grabbing" gears lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back