GR40SS or Peice meal?

knownukes

forum member
Reaction score
I don't know exactly when, but the doors at their shop are locked and they are moved out. What parts are still being sold, are remaining inventory being sold from home. There's a thread on it at Corner-carvers.com - http://www.corner-carvers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42516&page=3

My GRIGGS parts arrived last week! Installation starts next week. Full RT rear end and T2-R limited slip. So GRIGGs is in business. I go back to VIR July 23 & 24 to test it out. I will let everyone know how it performs.

Also gonna run my Michelin pilot sport cups on saturday and swap over to the Hoosier R-6's on sunday.

Can't wait!!!

BJ

Ch4r1ie

The Limey Bastard
Reaction score
My GRIGGS parts arrived last week! Installation starts next week. Full RT rear end and T2-R limited slip. So GRIGGs is in business. I go back to VIR July 23 & 24 to test it out. I will let everyone know how it performs.

Also gonna run my Michelin pilot sport cups on saturday and swap over to the Hoosier R-6's on sunday.

Can't wait!!!

BJ

That's great news mate. Make sure you do let us know how it goes :thumb2:

pcdrj

forum member
Reaction score

Can't wait!!!

BJ

Are you using Grigg's brakes as well?

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
That's great news mate. Make sure you do let us know how it goes :thumb2:

Dude if you need any help installing let me know. For me that is most of the fun when buying car parts plus it will let me see the quality of the parts.

knownukes

forum member
Reaction score
Got my Griggs installed and out on VIR as planned. AMAZING!!! The rear end was planted like glue. I have 700 rwhp and I could apply the power much earlier than with the Eibach coil over setup. This was my 1st event with NASA and they gave me a check out ride in group 3. During the checkout ride my instructor who drives a modified mustang cobra, said he has never been in a mustang thru turn 10 as fast as mine. He said the 1st 2 times around he thought we were going to crash, then figured out that the car would carry that much speed thru that corner and was relaxed. I installed the full Griggs rear set up and just the Koni coil overs and camber plates up front(I kept my Eibach front sway bay). This truly transformed the car. I recommend it to all hardcore HPDE/TT SN197 drivers.

On the same weekend, a friend with a brand new 2012 5.0 which had the Griggs shocks, sway bars and adjustable panhard bar installed ran too. He was pleased with the performance of his car.

We both ordered at the same time and had no issues getting our stuff from Griggs. So they are up and running.

I'm back out in a couple weeks at VIR again. Looking forward to mor Griggs fun.

BJ

Ch4r1ie

The Limey Bastard
Reaction score
That's great to hear mate, I'm seriously jealous of your setup! I need to pull the trigger on a Griggs setup for sure :beer:

Did you get any video of you out on the track?

knownukes

forum member
Reaction score
That's great to hear mate, I'm seriously jealous of your setup! I need to pull the trigger on a Griggs setup for sure :beer:

Did you get any video of you out on the track?

No video. I forgot my camera. I'm back out to VIR Sept. 9&10. I'll take video then. Someone will have to tell me how to get it on the forum.

BJ

latch5

forum member
Reaction score

Can't wait!!!

BJ
Very interested in the comparison of the Super Sports and the A6 .

smitty328

Reaction score
If anyone is interested, I have a brand new unopened Griggs SS package with a Watts Link and Torrsen T2R that I may sell. I planed on putting it on my 2011 GT500 but have since ordered a track only car. It would be kinda dumb to install it (but I really want to) with my other car coming. But it's just sitting on my office floor calling my name! If anyone has any interest, PM me.

Thanks
Mark

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back