Hampton Roads, VA - The Hangout!

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
A cruise sounds good, a pre blow out the cob webs before the up coming nicer weather months.

Its this Sat! So who is going. Any those supercharged cars going or running yet? I'm going in my Fox Body. Ray bring that car out Sat.

Coderedsaleen

Powered by 03 Venom
Reaction score
NADA 2005 Mustang GT

Pricing Rough Average Trade-In Clean Retail -Clean
Base Price $10,100 $11,300 $12,275 $15,175
Power Seat Std. Std. Std. Std.
Leather Seats $350 $350 $350 $400
Shaker Stereo $ $275 $275 $325

See all options chosen
TOTAL PRICE $10,725 $11,925 $12,900 $15,900

Coderedsaleen

Powered by 03 Venom
Reaction score
Just a post:

IMG_2113A.jpg

Coderedsaleen

Powered by 03 Venom
Reaction score
"Arguing over the internet is like running in the Special Olympics, Even if you win, you're still retarded!!!":LMAO:

No I still haven't got any of that CD2, let me borrow a can from you so I can try it out sometime?

Last edited:

Coderedsaleen

Powered by 03 Venom
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in getting their rims widen, I found a place in Newport News just off I-664, Aberdeen Rd exit. You have to take your rims to them to get a price.

07 s197

forum member
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in getting their rims widen, I found a place in Newport News just off I-664, Aberdeen Rd exit. You have to take your rims to them to get a price.

Have you seen any of there work? Do the seem like a reputable shop? I need to get my rears done but don't want to ship out to weldcraft and wait

rayS197

Reaction score
Sweet let's install it!
'Gotta wait until next month so I can order the input shaft then the install. Thats another $150 I dont have right now. thanks for volunteering to help. My jack stands go to about 16". What about the ones you have? How high do they go??might need 2 more sets. I have two sets and want to add more to be safe.

Coderedsaleen