Hampton Roads, VA - The Hangout!

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
Any projects going on today? Whats everybody doing today. Time to celebrate on the lasted news in s197 pitstop section. Ray you got your wish granted,no more SD.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Any projects going on today? Whats everybody doing today. Time to celebrate on the lasted news in s197 pitstop section. Ray you got your wish granted,no more SD.

Uhhh....you sure it was only Ray that wanted him banned? Seems to me someone got themselves in hot water with the mods over him.....:whistling:

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
He is using his blackberry. Were looking for fox bodies this am. Found a sweet 84 1/2 gt 350 in NC. Yes a lot of us wanted him gone for the shit he does.

rayS197

Reaction score
Not just my wish, but the wish of many others. It needs to happen to protect this forum no matter how much of the so called Knowledge that SD can provide here.

Chad has posted over @ modfords about what he picked up.

Another thing is we dont know if just one of his screen names has been banned or all of his accounts and IP addresses

Last edited:

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yuck...carbs....and distrubutors....hopefully it doesn't have points!

rayS197

Reaction score
I went up to Ricks Car Care yesterday to get my front tire fixed. Dave, who works with Rick and owns a very clean, (Walt and Doug Clean) 08 just installed the OBX LT's on his car. They looked very nice and Dave stated there were no issues installing them. I told him there were like 4 revisions on them and he said no issues. The drivers side is real close to the steering shaft but they look great. His car sounds totally different now. He has the Hot Rod Cams, new headers and gt500 mufflers it woke up the car. He said the LT's came with CATS and some straight pipes to delete the cats.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/OBX-...Q5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_4679wt_1025

nv4gt ws

RedShift
Reaction score
I went up to Ricks Car Care yesterday to get my front tire fixed. Dave, who works with Rick and owns a very clean, (Walt and Doug Clean) 08 just installed the OBX LT's on his car. They looked very nice and Dave stated there were no issues installing them. I told him there were like 4 revisions on them and he said no issues. The drivers side is real close to the steering shaft but they look great. His car sounds totally different now. He has the Hot Rod Cams, new headers and gt500 mufflers it woke up the car. He said the LT's came with CATS and some straight pipes to delete the cats.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/OBX-...Q5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_4679wt_1025
a guy in the sevmc put obx on his bullet, he picked up good hp.

LAllison20

forum member
Reaction score
i dont think there is anything on my car thats illegal, unless they consider bbk hi flo cats illegal?? just dont want to run into any issues like i had last year with that one guy off indian river and my headlights.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That's right, I forgot...as long as you have the HFC's you should be good!

Looking for the off road after the inspection, right?

LAllison20

forum member
Reaction score
That's right, I forgot...as long as you have the HFC's you should be good!

Looking for the off road after the inspection, right?

and a dyno tune, I sent Mike a PM about one but I never heard from him. Guess Ill just have to call him when Im ready. And Ill probably have to get my stock mufflers back if I go offroad x.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back