how fast?

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
im done goodbye, i have better things to do with my time. Even mds is out helping people on the forums, you should try it.

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
kids from va? huh, thats weird i thought you are from va. and your fucked up looking car is what is making the state look bad. get straight!

Yes, I'm from VA. I'm actually from the Mountains of VA where you'd think we'd have a bunch of dumb asses. But, wow, I guess the coast has plenty of them, too.

I'd rather be around some good ole boys that talk with an accent than to be around a bunch of fake ass, thug wanna be, punks.

And as far as making fun of my car, lol. You're just stupid. Now I know you're a troll. The only thing cool about your car is the engine. No matter what you do to it, it's still a fucking new edge body :asskiss2:

TTurboCobra

Ranger Rick
Reaction score
Yes, I'm from VA. I'm actually from the Mountains of VA where you'd think we'd have a bunch of dumb asses. But, wow, I guess the coast has plenty of them, too.

I'd rather be around some good ole boys that talk with an accent than to be around a bunch of fake ass, thug wanna be, punks.

And as far as making fun of my car, lol. You're just stupid. Now I know you're a troll. The only thing cool about your car is the engine. No matter what you do to it, it's still a fucking new edge body :asskiss2:
yep i knew you were up there in the broke back mountains! with all them riding hillbillys.

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
Somebody like you come around here, they'd never see you again back home. Mother fuckers would think Jersey Shore was invading like on South Park and kill your ass, burry you in a big hole, and burn your Ginko's

TTurboCobra

Ranger Rick
Reaction score
Yep, I'm out, officially, fuck this punk wanna be bitch ass little boy.
see, and you still talk shit that isnt true facts. how about you step in va beach then come back and say some true facts. fucking dumb ass!

Last edited:

runninwild

2 years
Reaction score
yep i knew you were up there in the broke back mountains! with all them riding hillbillys.

Dude, multiple pages of homo, gay, , and your mom. Not to mention TONS of spelling errors and false recollections on your part.

I invite you to make one, just one comeback that doesn't involve any or all of the forementioned items. Please.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
TT is definitely focusing on peni a bit more than usual, (almost in every comeback) little odd, but hey different strokes for different folks.

TTurboCobra

Ranger Rick
Reaction score
Dude, multiple pages of homo, gay, , and your mom. Not to mention TONS of spelling errors and false recollections on your part.

I invite you to make one, just one comeback that doesn't involve any or all of the forementioned items. Please.
dude we arent in the spelling bee! so who gives a fuck how i fucking spell! if i spell correctly it would probley make you too happy cause i can spell like your nerdy ass.

Last edited:

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back