HP Turbo Kit Complete

rford426

Resident 5.0 H8R
Reaction score
Time has come to part out the car. Everything is coming off a 2005 car with less than 5k miles on most of these parts by me some less than 1k.

Start out with the turbo kit. Kit is a HP performance kit out of New Mexico (no longer in business) I personally think its a great kit no low hanging pipes plenty of ground clearance and spooled great with the Billet 6765.

$3500
-HP Performance turbo kit includes:
-Precision 6765 billet journal bearing turbo hot side is ceramic coated!
-3" downpipe currently dumped with a glasspack can include the y pipe to have duals if desired.
-Greddy Profec Bspec 2 electronic boost controller.
-Hot side cold side all vbands tbolts and all the extras i have for this kit you will get.

Sure im missing some stuff your gonna get. if you have any questions or want better pics feel free to pm or text me 918 519 7426.

Gonna part out the rest of the car just wanna get the turbo kit sold then I will start taking everything else off to put up for grabs.

I can have the turbo kit off within 3 days ready to ship as long as I am not traveling for work. I can also deliver the kit anywhere off of i35 or i75 between San Antonio,Texas and Tulsa, Oklahoma/Wichita, KS.

rford426

Resident 5.0 H8R
Reaction score
Throw me some offers guys I need to move this thing just started my own business and really need the cash.

call or text for faster replies number is in the OP

rford426

Resident 5.0 H8R
Reaction score
^haven't done anything no one has showed any cash. But not sure it is a turbo seal either could be my PCV setup. Like i said I don't mind paying for new seals if thats what it is.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back