Huge Black Fri Sale, K/B Mammoth, Engine, Trans,LOTS...BIG BLOCK GARAGE CLEARING

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Need these injectors gone
Willing to do $1199 shipped

ID 2000 Fuel injectors. As with the other parts they have 500 miles and about 30 dyno pulls. Very low use. These injectors are $1900 a set (8) SELL $1199 for eight (8)
Includes adapters and FORD DATA for tuning. Thats huge

Dave, you still have the injectors? If so interested in picking them up. I think I am going to sell my and get these! Will help on my fuel pump pressure and not stress my pumps out.

Give me call when you get going today and maybe we can work something out on them and see what you think. Just need to make it past Christmas and not spend a fortune and my wife kill me... :dead2:

GI Joe

Reaction score
Dave, you still have the injectors? If so interested in picking them up. I think I am going to sell my and get these! Will help on my fuel pump pressure and not stress my pumps out.

Give me call when you get going today and maybe we can work something out on them and see what you think. Just need to make it past Christmas and not spend a fortune and my wife kill me... :dead2:

Thats the same conclusion I came to with my car..and having the tuning data is huge...

GI Joe

Reaction score
everyones parts have shipped and most arrived. If you havent not gotten your parts let me know. I hope everyone found them to be as advertised..my goal is always to under promise and over deliver... ( and pack well LOL)
Thanks to all
Now the big block party starts...

I do have a few parts remaining I need to get rid of...
New alternator $199
Tach adapter $25
Windage tray $50
Starter $50
rear tail lights Pair $75
All prices shipped now...( in the USA)

Ready to deal and move them

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back