Huge Black Fri Sale, K/B Mammoth, Engine, Trans,LOTS...BIG BLOCK GARAGE CLEARING

GI Joe

Reaction score
This a huge Black Friday Sale of my personal items off my personal Roush car. Check both this post and the next post for all items. Just so everyone knows I’m building a big block ford. This is the reason for the entire sale. I’m completely parting out the entire drive train and power adder and gauges. All prices DO NOT include shipping. So if you want a shipping quote or would like more info or to speak privately please pm me.

A quick reference of items remining for sale...specifics below:

4R70W transmission package complete!SELL $4500
FRPP 5.0 BOSS Short Block Sell for $3900
Alternator. NEW Never Used. Already notched on back side to work with Kenne Bell S/C’s $200
Ford Oil Pump with Billet gears from Triangle Speed $199]
[ID 2000 Fuel injectors. As with the other parts they have 500 miles and about 30 dyno pulls. Very low use. These injectors are $1900 a set (8) SELL $1200 for eight (8)
Stock coil packs (8) $75
A/C compressor with 8 rib pulley installed $75
Roush off Road exhaust mufflers $150 pair ( also have stainless center pipes available)
Fore Fuel Hat with 3 pumps installed, all fittings installed and 3 exit lines included AND the 3 way “Y” block included. Also includes all three relays for direct wiring. Pumps are Deatschwerks pumps. There is $500 in pumps here. These are the 300lph pumps turbine style and ethanol compatible

See pics and specs below and on 2nd post page:

4R70W transmission package complete!
tranny5.jpg

This is a 4R70W with a 4R75W pump. It was built by Darren at BC automotive who is known for making 4R70Ws hold up in heavy cars like Marauders and Mustangs. When he built it I told him it had to hold 1000 rear wheel hp. It can certify 835 so far. This is a manual Valve body with lock up and all the good stuff inside. The converter is a circle D Billet lockup converter with Kevlar clutches. You don’t any better. Its bullet proof. Throw lock up on the big end and it rock solid. The drive shaft was built by Adam at ST Motorsports and has the good bigger universals on both ends. The dip stick is Lokar flexible. The flexplate is 8 bolt and SFI certified. The tranny includes a custom adapter mount to correct front pinion angle and bolt to existing crossover tranny mount currently on your car. I will also include the B&M ratchet shifter with custom brackets and cable so you can bolt it right up. It will also come with a wiring harness labeled so you can wire it right in. You can use this on an automatic or manual car.Whats cool about this tranny is that you can have your cake and eat it too. It will hold up at the track but can be used on the street just fine. It has Overdrive and lockup both activated by a switch. Since you can use 3rd gear as 3rd, 3rd with lockup, O/D, or O/D with Lockup you end up with 6 gears to choose from. 3rd with lock up is real nice in town. On the edges of town O/D (4th) is nice. On the freeway, you can cruise 75 mph in O/D and throw lock up and rev only 2000 rpm even with 410 gears.
This tranny has about 1500 street miles, 18 drag runs, and 32 dyno pulls. Its in superb condition

Original pricing 4R70W with Manual Valvebody with transbrake $3995 when New
PA deep Aluminum pan $220 when New
B&M Pro Ratchet ratchet shifter/ with tbrake or linelock/ neutral safety and reverse backup switches, $196 when New
Transmission Mount, $89.99
1500 hp driveshaft, $775 when New
SFI approved 8 Bolt Flexplate, $198
ARP 12pt flexplate bolts, $40
Circle D billet converter $1200 when New (3000-3200 stall)
Dipstick and flextube, $89.99
Speed of sound center console plate with switches $100
$6900 total New
Very low use
SELL $4500

tranny2.jpg

photo33.jpg

converter2.jpg

SHIFTER.jpg

Alternator. NEW Never Used. Already notched on back side to work with Kenne Bell S/C’s $200
alt2.jpg

alt1.jpg

Moroso Oil pan $175 SOLD
pan1.jpg

pan2.jpg

New HT0 plugs $65 SOLD
plugs.jpg

Valve Covers Blue with Ford Racing emblem Mint Condition $165 SOLD
photo333.jpg

ARP head stud 3V $199 SOLD
headstuds.jpg

Kenne Bell Mammoth 2.8 L/C ( Liquid Cooled) SOLD
photo9.jpg

Simply put: This is the baddest blower you can put on a 3V. My car made 835 hp and had a good bit left. Based on the maximum RPM of the blower I could easily make 900 rwhp. This S/C speaks for itself. Its in mint condition with only about 500 street mile and 31 dyno pulls.This is a tuner kit just a K/B sells them. That means no injectors and no MAF. I used the stock MAF and a MAFIA. It is designed to work with stock rails but I am including for free a set of metco rails with I modified to work with so you can use it with a return system now or sometime in the future. That’s a $200 value. Includes a new, never used standard Heat exchanger and mildly used pump. This blower sells for $6300 plus $300 for the liquid cooled option so it $6600 to buy one today. SELL $4999 FIRM SOLD
Standoff belt system not included.
Fits under stock hood
• Increases power up to 500HP
• Highest air flow filter available (2000 cfm)
• Billet engraved “Mammoth™”logo plates.
• Flows 50-100% more air to the supercharger.
• Largest throttle body (Dual 75mm - 2350+ cfm).
• MAMMOTHFOLD™ (1200HP rated inlet manifold)
• Eliminates “boost drop off” from inlet restrictions.
• Excellent driveability throughout 450-1000HP range of Kits.
• Obsoletes the other supercharger manifolds & inlet systems.
• Makes more HP than a 3.3 with a “conventional” inlet manifold.
• 100% Kenne Bell engineered parts. Not a vendor “grab bag” system.
• Huge 4-1/2” powder coated or polished steel ram tube w/ integral meter.
• Complete tested and proven system (filter, meter, tube, throttle body and manifold).
• Reduces pumping/parasitic losses so consumes less engine HP to drive supercharger
belt2.jpg

RAIL.jpg

Short Block SOLD
This is a special short block. Why? It was built by John and Mike Temensky of Modular Performance. According to John, this is the last 5.0 Boss that Mike built before he was tragically killed. I chose John to build it because he was on the development team at Ford for the first modulars ever built. No one knows them better. This short block is a serious bullet guys.
Specs are:
SB13.jpg

324 Cubic Inch FRPP Boss 5.0 modular (5.4L)
Kellogg 3.75 stroke crank
Diamond custom 17cc stroker pistons 9.4:1
Upgraded Piston H13 pins at .927 dia
Total seal SS ring set
Oliver billet "I" beam stroker rods @ .927”
HP 153 coated main bearings
King 7065 coated rod bearings
ARP 156-5401 main studs
Rear seal
Block was decked with hone plates
Ceramic coat piston tops
Dry film coat piston sides

This engine has about 500 street miles, 18 drag runs and 31 dyno pulls. It barely broken –in.
Selling to fund a big block project
Price when new $5800
Sell for $3900 An awesome custom built short block for the price of a cookie cutter engine. This block cost $1300 alone. SOLD
Also have Triangle Billet gear oil pump $199 SOLD
Yes I have the paperwork ( receipt and build spec sheet ) on the engine
sb4.jpg

sb2.jpg

sb5.jpg

Ford Oil Pump with Billet gears from Triangle Speed $199
oilpump.jpg

Last edited:

GI Joe

Reaction score
ID 2000 Fuel injectors. As with the other parts they have 500 miles and about 30 dyno pulls. Very low use. These injectors are $1900 a set (8) SELL $1199 for eight (8)
Includes adapters and FORD DATA for tuning. Thats huge
photo222.jpg

Stock coil packs (8) $75

A/C compressor with 8 rib pulley installed $75
AC1.jpg

Roush off Road exhaust mufflers $150 pair ( also have stainless center pipes available)
photo55.jpg
SOLD

FRPP water inlet and oil remote filter adapter. $100 SOLD
WATERINLET.jpg

Sport comp gauges all 2 1/16” : ALL 3 SOLD
Wideband Pro ATM-3878- $150 SOLD
Boost ATM-3303 $35 SOLD
Fuel Pressure ATM-3363 $99 SOLD
000.jpg

Ultra lite Gauges New in box:
Boost ATM-4303 $30
Oil Pressure ATM-4327 $30 SOLD
ULRTRALITE.jpg

Fuel Pressure regulator Pro series from Aeromotive $175 SOLD
regulator.jpg

Water canister for Saleen or Kenne Bell or Roush. Custom near 2-3 gallons fits in front drivers side. $50 SOLD
photo7.jpg

Thumper Billet tensioner $125 SOLD
tensioer.jpg

MSD 2 step Launch master MSD #8734 $90 SOLD
2STEP.jpg

SOS triple gauge pods $75 SOLD
000.jpg

American Racing Header 1 ¾” with off road X pipe New !350 SELL $899 SOLD
header2.jpg

header1.jpg

Xpipe.jpg

Front Engine cover NEW Seal installed $100 SOLD

Power Steering pump with 8 rib pulley installed ( less than 100 miles on this $75 ) SOLD

MAFIA Diablo 3V $85 SOLD
photo111.jpg

Stock MAF $25 SOLD

Fore Fuel Hat with 3 pumps installed, all fittings installed and 3 exit lines included AND the 3 way “Y” block included. Also includes all three relays for direct wiring. Pumps are Deatschwerks pumps. There is $500 in pumps here. These are the 300lph pumps turbine style and ethanol compatible
SELL $699 with the Y block and 3 lines and the relays.. STEAL SOLD
1a.jpg

1b.jpg

16.jpg

Last edited:

frarmar

Killer boots man!
Reaction score
PM sent

EDIT: guess i shouldve refreshed the page.... looks like i'm treed on the plugs. dammit lol

AbdullaGT500

forum member
Reaction score
Is the engine a direct drop in or does it require any modifications or different motor mounts?

Also, I'll take the oil pump if it's working properly.

Is the tensioner the 500+ hp one or the cheaper one?

Last edited:

TexasBlownV8

Formerly TexasBlownV6
Reaction score
PM sent about 2-step, tensioner, KB water canister; and I'd like to talk to you about the 4r70.

..If someone gets the headers and does not want the or-x, I'm interested in the x. I have those same headers and they are nice!

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Joe,

So the KB has the liquid cooled option on it? I was actually looking at KB's website yesterday and I couldn't tell if they offered that on the 3V kits.

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Would love to have the Injectors........ Awwwwwwwww...... GLWS.

I also could use the pumps..... Need more money... Hahaha.

Last edited:

GI Joe

Reaction score
Is the engine a direct drop in or does it require any modifications or different motor mounts?

Also, I'll take the oil pump if it's working properly.

Is the tensioner the 500+ hp one or the cheaper one?

I meant to mention that I WOULD INCLUDE that adapter plates to make stock motor mount work so it will drop in. Adapter plates included

GI Joe

Reaction score
Joe,

So the KB has the liquid cooled option on it? I was actually looking at KB's website yesterday and I couldn't tell if they offered that on the 3V kits.

Yes. They dont list it but do offer it by special order which I did and I would include all the braided lines needed to make it work and drop right in..

Last edited:

red_baron06

Boost
Reaction score
Are the boost and fuel pressure gauges electric if so dibs if no body picked them up yet?

Edit google is my buddy so PM sent on the fuel pressure gauge.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back