Installing a paxton novi 2200.

onebadgsx

Reaction score
Actually had a change in plan. Going with a Bell Intercooler custom built vertical flow. Ordering today. I update with pics. Core will be 6" thick by 12" high and 24.4" wide. Flows 2500 cfm, with very little pressure drop.

Then a little dry n2o on top, things should really stay cool.

fiveoh

forum member
Reaction score
You guys running no air filter at the track... are you just removing the filter or the whole inlet tube?

fiveoh

forum member
Reaction score
I used to remove the complete tube. I believe though its doesnt help as you suck in hot radiator air.

Good point. So you just remove the filter off the end of the tube now? Or run with the filter on?

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
Is there really a reason to be so short/secretive in this information thread? Acting like a damn grudge racer haha

DSargent09

Get iT!
Reaction score
I also feel his numbers might be inflated..... Could you post the sheet? What dyno...
680 on 7-8# is a bit unrealistic unless you have other supporting mods, or not stock motor.... even then idk..... maybe I'm an idiot.

fiveoh

forum member
Reaction score
I also feel his numbers might be inflated..... Could you post the sheet? What dyno...
680 on 7-8# is a bit unrealistic unless you have other supporting mods, or not stock motor.... even then idk..... maybe I'm an idiot.

That's about right on E85 and a slightly happy dyno.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back