JPC Cams tested, Dyno sheets inside

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
So eric I didn't see the mod list. I'm assuming the cams, no heads, full exhaust, cai, tune, and the rear tires? I hit the scale when I was there on saturday and I came in at 3720 with me and a 1/4 tank. Only thing I'm missing in my car is the spare and jack. 20's don't help much though.

fiveoh

forum member
Reaction score
Yes the DA' was awesome. The track, not so much. We couldn't leave hard at all. We mustered a 11.91/11.92 @ 119.6mph w/ 1.96-2.1 60fts. It flys. I have no doubt with track prep the car can run .40's, definitely .50's Still had the 18"s on the front. This was with 295/55/15 M/Ts. It was cold.

I was wishing for 3.55's with the power this car makes. When we get some lowers and icm's it will help. Car is an animal

Great MPH! Looking forward to the vids.

tommygodfrey

JPC Sales & Tech
Reaction score
So eric I didn't see the mod list. I'm assuming the cams, no heads, full exhaust, cai, tune, and the rear tires? I hit the scale when I was there on saturday and I came in at 3720 with me and a 1/4 tank. Only thing I'm missing in my car is the spare and jack. 20's don't help much though.

Mod listat the beginning :)
Auto car
JPC full exhaust system
C and L intake
SCT tune
with 4.10 gears
JPC NA Cams
Stock 18"s up front
15x10 Welds w/295/55's on rear

Wicked97

forum member
Reaction score

Sorry for the tool bag in the left lane. i guess it was his 1st time staging a car at the drag strip

tommygodfrey

JPC Sales & Tech
Reaction score
i was hoping for more. in the 122-124 trap speed, but i imagine there is still alot of tuning to be done, so i'll hold on to my final opinion and hope!

We had to basically leave off idle. Don't worry it will go quicker and faster. This was last minute. It still has tuning left to do and you can here it shift into 5th early, so that scrubbed off et and mph

Last edited:

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
So if your 430ish hp car should trap higher does that mean I can't shift worth a damn if I'm only putting my 470ish car through at 120?

tommygodfrey

JPC Sales & Tech
Reaction score
So if your 430ish hp car should trap higher does that mean I can't shift worth a damn if I'm only putting my 470ish car through at 120?

Hard to say but 120mph should at least put you in the mid 11's also. I just know that this car will probably lay down at least an 11.4-11.50 min. with a good track and the little bugs fixed.

My08Stang

One Bad Poster
Reaction score
Hard to say but 120mph should at least put you in the mid 11's also. I just know that this car will probably lay down at least an 11.4-11.50 min. with a good track and the little bugs fixed.

guess your bumping for a cage huh...lol.. has to be red tho...

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
Yeah the shift before the traps seems a bit out of place and hurting the mph a bit. Going to tune the shift points or change the gears ;)?

69Mach1-409

Reaction score
I was there! It was colder then hell out, there was shit for grip, and a stiff headwind... This car moves very well.

tommygodfrey

JPC Sales & Tech
Reaction score
Yeah the shift before the traps seems a bit out of place and hurting the mph a bit. Going to tune the shift points or change the gears ;)?

Change the shift points, add his lowers and a set of ICM's. No changing of the gears, as soon as we get a little warmer track and some VHT this car is going to roll like we thought it would.

zxmarekxz

Reaction score
very nice numbers up top. what happens with tq below 4k? not that it makes a huge deal if you leave from high rpms

RSKtakR

Reaction score
scribed.. I want the BOSS intake, but i REALLY think id rather have these cams instead

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back