Let's get this forum going again...

Discussion in 'Mustang Chit Chat' started by Jgt58, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Snakethat

Snakethat forum member

Nice spread. That tractor forum is tractorbynet.com. Lots of good info and good peeps.

dark steed likes this.
  2. dark steed

dark steed Resident noob

It is a bit to the left of the house, there are 3 cedar trees at the front on the yard that block the view a little.

Thanks!

Shhhhhh

3. 86GT351

86GT351 forum member

Great season. Sadly I think they are done. 49ers Defense is going to be too much for them.

4. Jgt58

Jgt58 Member

Chiefs D is stout too. Chiefs offense has yet to be stopped

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

5. nfrizell

nfrizell Member

These forums eb and flow with interest in the cars. When a B-swapped civic was fun and competative, those forums rocked. All the kids now days are driving Z cars until they can afford an exotic. I drive an S197 because it is a raw and visceral experience and brings me back to my youth. Not everyone's cup of tea. My son does borrow the Roush when one of his Z buddies needs gapped.

There are keyboard warriors everywhere. I choose to ignore them. If someone asks a stupid question, I try to be courteous.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Norm Peterson likes this.
  6. Norm Peterson

Norm Peterson corner barstool sitter

You have no idea how refreshing it is to hear that. Especially coming from somebody whose college-age kids are children rather than grandchildren (congratulations to your recent grad).

Norm

eighty6gt and nfrizell like this.
  7. nfrizell

nfrizell Member

Thanks man! My recent grad is now a working engineer! Yea.......one off the payroll, one to go. I will stick around here as long as I'm driving an S197. It will be a while. None of the new stuff does it for me.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Jgt58 and dark steed like this.
  8. Riptide

Riptide Will work for Mustang.

Ah yes, I remember the days of Chevykiller.

Still have my 2014 car. Not getting rid of it for a new one either. It's with me until I wreck it or sell out of necessity. If I grenade the gen1 stock engine then it'll be a roller for a while until I put a new one in.

Facebook is OK but I prefer forums. I don't get on here very often any more mainly because I haven't modded the car significantly since I boosted it a few years ago. It has pretty much just run since then.

9. Anti

Anti forum member

I've been reading, asking, and searching for answers on this forum for a few years now. I have steered clear of flame pretty well the whole time because I try not to be a free loading lazy sack of trash. If I search and don't find it, I state so first. If I get a smart elic response with a link, I tell em to shove the response and thanks for the link. Lol Then I move on.

I did get a bit of hate from dude that owns the shop that makes suspension combos for s197s who usually hangs out in corner Carver section "can't remember the company name now" and posts super long but awesome r&d threads. The issue was my initial question came off as another person asking the "what is best for nothing" questions. Once I straightened that out, he was chill.

stkjock likes this.
  10. JJ427R

JJ427R forum member

I'm assuming that would be Terry Fair at Vorshlag… yeah he can't help himself sometimes, his mouth works way ahead of his brain, I've had a couple fine moments on here with him myself, my wife actually called him a dickhead on the Track Mustangs Online facebook page, what a good woman she is! :D

Anti likes this.
  11. Anti

Anti forum member

Yea, that's the one! Lol

12. eighty6gt

eighty6gt forum member

Terry Fair thinks he knows everything! Rich uncle pennybags!

Ordered gears and trans parts today for PROJECT LSDECENT

JJ427R likes this.
  13. Anti

Anti forum member

I just actually spent my lunch watching your video. Lol I had no clue what model vehicle you were working on and was really thrown off when I thought I saw a drum brake. Lol

eighty6gt and Jgt58 like this.
  14. ghunt81

ghunt81 New parts on old junk! S197 Team Member

That's one thing I like about my car. Still has some modern "creature comforts" and features but also rough around the edges like it should be.

eighty6gt, Anti, Jgt58 and 1 other person like this.
  15. eighty6gt

eighty6gt forum member

haha

thanks for watching!

16. 86GT351

86GT351 forum member

You guys all need to get rid of your engines and install something with Push Rods!

IMG_6203.jpg

eighty6gt and staffy like this.
  17. Anti

Anti forum member

Dat money though. I am better off making meh power by not engine swapping and not boosting. Lol

18. Bingo

Bingo Because street car S197 Team Member

I'm just here so I don't get fined.

Anti likes this.
  19. Pentalab

Pentalab forum member

Interesting to note that the single electric engine in the Formula E cars only weighs 26 kg !

The mating battery weighs 253 kg.

06StangGT likes this.
  20. 86GT351

86GT351 forum member

No boost in my combo. NA all the way