S197 Team Member
Reaction score
well i decided the 17" guys should have some fun too

but at least they're bigs n littles

Last edited:

Viperrmk

forum member
Reaction score
I have a pair of Nitto 555R in 275/60-15. They were on the Race Stars I bought, I used them three times at the track before figuring out that they were no better than my OEM street tires as far as my times were concerned. I'll give them to anybody who wants to come and get them. I will not ship them under any circumstances, I'll give them to the used tire guy up the road first.

Where in Florida are you? That would a great starter for me as I have been wanting to get some 15's with radials on them to get to the track.

And side note. This thread is bad, very bad...all of the stangs look sick!

nordy racer

Reaction score
hey everyone.. all these set ups look great.. i'm trying to see how everyone likes there skinnies on front on street driving? i'm also going to lower my car with the P springs so has anyone had problems with their lowered cars rubbing those 275s out back.

thanks..

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
hey everyone.. all these set ups look great.. i'm trying to see how everyone likes there skinnies on front on street driving? i'm also going to lower my car with the P springs so has anyone had problems with their lowered cars rubbing those 275s out back.

thanks..

If there are a lot of potholes and rough streets I wouldn't run the skinnies, but there are a lot of people that have never had any issues running them on the street.

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
bump from the dead, but a good thread for those shopping for some drag wheels

Back