LF Salvaged 08-09 GT500

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
On the hunt again. I've googled and found a couple, but not too many. If you have any leads to any it would be appreciated. I'm located in VA, 22312.

matt06

forum member
Reaction score
i saw a couple engine/ trans pullouts for around 11-13 the other night. prob more than youd be in parting a car yourself though

matt06

forum member
Reaction score
theres also a 2010 not sure if that would work on erepairables for 21,900. no idea what a "good" price for one is.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Last edited:

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Still looking. Saw one pop up on Copart today but it looks a little bit sketchy since the front took the entire impact.

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the wrecked gt500 that in the classfield has the whole powertrain setup from the motor, trans, and harness. I think there asking 13g, but it's a tuff economy and cash is king imo.

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
Thanks but Ill need all the other stuff too. The entire car will make this easier.

Bumparoo

That's the only way I wanted to do it too. With the whole car you get all the little stuff that could nickle and dime you to death. Plus, you get to part out what you don't use and make some of your money back.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
That's the only way I wanted to do it too. With the whole car you get all the little stuff that could nickle and dime you to death. Plus, you get to part out what you don't use and make some of your money back.

Yeah that's kind of how I budgeted it. I hope I can stick it out and follow through; the wait and temptation of a newer car is hard to resist. This should be a great project especially since it will be my first big build.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back