Lito tuning

05sonic4.6

forum member
Reaction score
I know it's already a fact that Lito is a great tuner, but I just wanted to add to his rep by saying that he did a fantastic job with my car remotely. The time for him to get the tuning right was quick and easy, I think he was waiting more for me to get back to him Than I was him ha. In case your wondering I installed a procharger kit with 47 injectors and 405 pump and hpx maf. My car is a beast now and an absolute blast to drive, can't wait to get her to the track and see how she does, but first I need some new rubber the stock 235 Pirelli tires aren't holding much of the added power. Anyway I highly recommend anyone looking to get some tuning done strongly consider having Lito do the tuning for them.

Thanks again to Lito

darrens07gt

forum member
Reaction score
I've read nothing but great things about Lito and his tunes. It would seem that the overwhelming consensus on this subject is .......

Lito is da man!!!!!!

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
Well every motor that blew with a Lito tune, blew up. Blame Lito!!!!

Lol jk
Can't wait to get my car back together

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
Est 450ish

Besides it didn't blow up. Still need to pull it but I'm thinking my coolant leak partially filled a cylinder and when I cranked it it bent the rod just enough to make contact. But not 100% on that

Regardless can't blame Lito for it

05sonic4.6

forum member
Reaction score
Oh damn that sucks sorry to hear, I plan to build another motor on the side in the next year or two for piece of Mind and of course so I can crank up the boost heh

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
I will be lost if Lito ever quits tuning. Hopefully the market for 3V's stays strong, also maybe he can get some 5.0 cars down there. GT350's!

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I know it's already a fact that Lito is a great tuner, but I just wanted to add to his rep by saying that he did a fantastic job with my car remotely. The time for him to get the tuning right was quick and easy, I think he was waiting more for me to get back to him Than I was him ha. In case your wondering I installed a procharger kit with 47 injectors and 405 pump and hpx maf. My car is a beast now and an absolute blast to drive, can't wait to get her to the track and see how she does, but first I need some new rubber the stock 235 Pirelli tires aren't holding much of the added power. Anyway I highly recommend anyone looking to get some tuning done strongly consider having Lito do the tuning for them.

Thanks again to Lito

:clap:

roberts

forum member
Reaction score
im ready to get my car running i send him a email today to get info since alot has canged on my car so hopefully he will be tuning it!

Silverhorse.s197

Glorified Welder
Reaction score

Thanks again to Lito

In the process of getting my car tuned by Lito . Very quick to reply to any and every question .. I don't expect any issues and believe it will be a beast once he is done .. Had plenty of options for a tuner .. But when a rep for Bama gave me his contact info .. I was like really ? This man can out tune all ya's ?? Well worth the money in my eyes ..

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
im ready to get my car running i send him a email today to get info since alot has canged on my car so hopefully he will be tuning it!

You won't be sorry, Manuel is a very affordable and easy way to tune your car. You can do it as you have time and he will reply to you in a timley manner.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
If it's 3v's he can whisper to it to bring out the hp inside

Devcon 7

forum member
Reaction score
Lito tuned my old car, made 475 rwhp stock sb. Car still going strong and gets tracked regularly by the new owner.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back