LITO where are you???

GlassTop09

Reaction score
What's Lito's real day job ?
The last I remember, he is\was employed in the Venezuela aviation industry.....I think Lito is a licensed pilot.

At 1 time he was heavily involved in their US equivalent of NHRA racing so he is\was also managing\owning a speed shop in Venezuela offering dyno tuning using a DynaPack hub dyno & he has\had a race car as well........he also tunes GM vehicles remotely using HPTuners as well as Ford's using SCT (all is on his web site) so Lito is a very busy person................especially if he is running a 1-man operation.

All I can say is God bless him for good health\sanity as I fully know\understand the rigors\stresses & enormous amounts of time involved to run\manage a 1-man business\businesses operation well & devote any time to family\himself...............

Petro Leontiuk

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
Maybe someone here can help me.
First time i've emailed Manuel was in April, 2022. He did respond right after and told me that i'll need to buy a tuner first. It was really hard time for me back then because of the war that's still going in Ukraine. So the next time i wrote him was in February, 2023. I replied to his last email and asked sorry that i disappeared, but he didn't replied. Then i thought that maybe i should send him a new email to start over, but it didn't help. After a few weeks i decided to sent him another message from my work email but he didn't respond as well. I don't know why he's not responding to me, i really didn't told him anything bad. So maybe someone who knows him well could tell him that i'm still willing to tune my car by him?

1950StangJump$

forum member
Reaction score
His fans will say stuff like "be patient, it's worth it," or "he's out of the country sometimes and can't respond" or other excuses. Like everything, there is probably some truth to it.

But, bottom line, he does ghost people . . . sometimes after they pay. He apparently gets his feelings hurt in unpredictable ways, and then you're screwed. I have experienced it firsthand . . . I would wait weeks between revisions, then a month between revisions, and it dragged on and on until he quit responding. At first, you're left wondering if he's okay, then wondering whether you did something to offend him, then just hoping the dude does what you paid him to do. I even sent him more money unsolicited, thinking that my build was just more complicated and he was putting extra time in for me and getting frustrated about it. It didn't help. Finally, I gave up and got mad.

It's like waiting by the phone for an ex-girlfriend to call . . . and she never does. I was forced to start over with another tuner. His fans will try and speculate that I'm to blame without any facts because they had good experiences. But, rest assured, I'm not the only one he's done this to. Is it 1%? Is it 10%? I don't know.

Is that the case for you, or is it a legitimate reason he hasn't responded? I don't know. You have to figure out if you're willing to patronize him based on your personal expectations. Good luck.

Petro Leontiuk

Reaction score
His fans will say stuff like "be patient, it's worth it," or "he's out of the country sometimes and can't respond" or other excuses. Like everything, there is probably some truth to it.

But, bottom line, he does ghost people . . . sometimes after they pay. He apparently gets his feelings hurt in unpredictable ways, and then you're screwed. I have experienced it firsthand . . . I would wait weeks between revisions, then a month between revisions, and it dragged on and on until he quit responding. At first, you're left wondering if he's okay, then wondering whether you did something to offend him, then just hoping the dude does what you paid him to do. I even sent him more money unsolicited, thinking that my build was just more complicated and he was putting extra time in for me and getting frustrated about it. It didn't help. Finally, I gave up and got mad.

It's like waiting by the phone for an ex-girlfriend to call . . . and she never does. I was forced to start over with another tuner. His fans will try and speculate that I'm to blame without any facts because they had good experiences. But, rest assured, I'm not the only one he's done this to. Is it 1%? Is it 10%? I don't know.

Is that the case for you, or is it a legitimate reason he hasn't responded? I don't know. You have to figure out if you're willing to patronize him based on your personal expectations. Good luck.

I really don't know what happened to him. Maybe he's in trouble, or got sick, or even worse, who knows. I asked one guy from Facebook that had his car tuned not so long ago by Lito to contact him and ask about me. He did but still had no answer. So maybe Lito is really busy or has some serious troubles or just ghosted another guy because of me, i don't know. I wrote a DM to Brenspeed on Instagram and got their response literally in five minutes. And after a few questions i payed them via PayPal and can't wait to get my tune. That is so different. I still can't say anything about their tune but their service is great, at least for me for now.

1950StangJump$

forum member
Reaction score
I have spent a lot of money with Brenspeed. Like $20k. Can't say my experience has always been great with them either. Maybe I'm the common denominator, LOL.

Laga

Reaction score
I really don't know what happened to him. Maybe he's in trouble, or got sick, or even worse, who knows. I asked one guy from Facebook that had his car tuned not so long ago by Lito to contact him and ask about me. He did but still had no answer. So maybe Lito is really busy or has some serious troubles or just ghosted another guy because of me, i don't know. I wrote a DM to Brenspeed on Instagram and got their response literally in five minutes. And after a few questions i payed them via PayPal and can't wait to get my tune. That is so different. I still can't say anything about their tune but their service is great, at least for me for now.
Good luck.

https://www.s197forum.com/threads/f...-throwback-tune-question.138893/#post-2504175

BTW, Here’s a screenshot of my email from Lito dated 4 days ago discussing a small misfire I had at a track day last week. I haven’t had a chance to go out and datalog yet.

IMG_0646.jpeg
Are you guys putting your replies in the correct area of the emails?
IMG_0647.jpeg
If you type the reply at the top of the page, it gets lost for some reason, he has to fish through all the pages of the email chain. This could be a possibility.

Forty61

forum member
Reaction score

Certainly not alone, I had a not-so-great experience also. I ended up getting my car tuned locally instead.

crjackson

Reaction score
I have spent a lot of money with Brenspeed. Like $20k. Can't say my experience has always been great with them either. Maybe I'm the common denominator, LOL.
I haven’t spent as much money with them myself, but my experience(s) with them have been less that pleasing as well. They missed out on $18k from me on our last encounter, simply because they couldn’t be bothered to reply to my email(s) regarding a build estimate, nor could they bother to “get back” with me after several phone calls.

I never had any confrontational conversations or emails with them, so I didn’t understand the ghosting from them either. I didn’t even complain that their tune sucked-eggs on my car when they refused to examine any data-logs.

They did me a favor however (thanks Brenspeed). Pro-Dyno and my Mustang have become great friends. I’m pretty happy about that too.

MrBhp

Reaction score
I guess I'm one of the "fan boys". Manuel has been super patient with me over the last 30 months. Always gets back to me in a week or so, even when it's been a year between logs.

Laga

Reaction score
It was 9 months for me. My car runs fantastic on the street and WOT at the strip with an automatic transmission. But when I took it to a track day back in April, it did not want to downshift from 4th gear coming out of a turn. I had to give it so much throttle, that when it did downshift, it went to 1st or 2nd and smoked the tires. It took 2 days to get a reply and new tune. Two weeks ago I went to another track day and the car responded great. I was able to accelerate through the turns with control.

Candy10

forum member
Reaction score
Curious as to why some of y’all are getting fast replies/updates, and others are not. I’ve no interest in remote tunes from Lito, or anyone else, so no horse in the race. Just curiosity

Back