Livernois Motorsports Vehicle Pick-Up and Delivery Service

Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Livernois Motorsports vehicle pick-up and delivery service has become popular on some of the other sites we sponsor, so I wanted to bring it to the attention to the members of this great site that this is a service we offer.

We realize that many of you are quite a distance from our Dearborn Heights, MI location and have interest in our services, but are not able to make the drive due to work and busy schedules.

Just last week, we had vehicles in the shop from Florida, North Carolina, Maryland, and New York. We have to deliver the car from Maryland next week and have a vehicle scheduled to be picked up from Kansas.

We have a brand new single vehicle enclosed trailer or a two vehicle enclosed trailer if there are two vehicles in close proximity to each other.

With this service, you can trust that you car will make it to our location and back to you safely, and with much more power than it arrived with!
Cost of this service varies based on a distance and the availability of our trailer.

I will update this thread as we have cars being delivered, so if we are in your area and you are looking to have vehicle work performed, we can work out package pricing to include transport.

Below are a few photos a customer took while we picked up his Pontiac G8 from Maryland with our Renegade.

g8-2.jpg

g8gts.jpg

And a few more of it parked safely inside our facility, where all cars are stored in doors before and after work is performed.

IMG_5560.jpg

IMG_5555.jpg

Please PM for details and pricing.

Thank you

Regards,

Rick LeBlanc
Livernois Motorsports

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
That's awsome Rick! I moved this to chit chat because of being non-tech and it covers all cars/mustangs and gave it a redirect also so more people see it. I still can't get over how nice of a shop that is!:thumb:

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm liking it. Real nice shop too. Guessing pick up and delivery in Germany is out of the question?

Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I'm liking it. Real nice shop too. Guessing pick up and delivery in Germany is out of the question?

Thank you! :thumb:

Yeah, Germany may be out of our range for pick-up, however we did do a Z06 for a guy in the Ukraine last year. He took care of shipping, but it worked out well and he says he hasn't lost a race yet.:LMAO:

-Rick

bigastrk

Reaction score
Haha can I get a shipping quote from Alaska? Lol That trip would beat your trailer to death. I know from experience. Nice shop. I would love to work in a shop that big and that nice.

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice! I guess I know who I'm contacting a couple years from now!

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Thank you! :thumb:

Yeah, Germany may be out of our range for pick-up, however we did do a Z06 for a guy in the Ukraine last year. He took care of shipping, but it worked out well and he says he hasn't lost a race yet.:LMAO:

-Rick

Artemy's vette?? dude, I've seen that video... scared the tits off me. that is one bad ass car you guys have put together.

But I'm still partial to the black 05 GT you guys have, lol, plus the wheels on that stang look great!!! :bigbeer:

Hatchman

Stangless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That is awesome. Very good to know. Having my baby shipped out of state and back terrifies me. But looking at the way you keep your facility, and keep the cars indoors, is really impressive. My car never spends a night outside, if I can help it.

Very nice shop, and I've heard nothing but good things about Livernois. That coupled with I don't trust any of the shops around here, makes me think of going with you guys when it's time to go built. Military discount? LOL!

Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you for all of the replies! :thumb:

Artemy's vette?? dude, I've seen that video... scared the tits off me. that is one bad ass car you guys have put together.

But I'm still partial to the black 05 GT you guys have, lol, plus the wheels on that stang look great!!! :bigbeer:

Yup, that would be the one. He says he's never lost to anything over there.

We actually sold the black 2005 at Barrett-Jackson a few years back. Out of the 5,000 miles on it, I probably put 4,500 on it and drove it across the stage at Barrett-Jackson. It was definitely a cool car and one of the first big horsepower S197 cars.

-Rick

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Thank you for all of the replies! :thumb:

Yup, that would be the one. He says he's never lost to anything over there.

We actually sold the black 2005 at Barrett-Jackson a few years back. Out of the 5,000 miles on it, I probably put 4,500 on it and drove it across the stage at Barrett-Jackson. It was definitely a cool car and one of the first big horsepower S197 cars.

-Rick

awe man, I seriously would have bought it if I wasn't a broke college student. lol. that's awesome though, that car was a big step in paving the way for S197 performance. :thumb:

Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports
Official Vendor
Reaction score
awe man, I seriously would have bought it if I wasn't a broke college student. lol. that's awesome though, that car was a big step in paving the way for S197 performance. :thumb:

The buyer is very happy with the car and got it for less than he expected to pay. It was definitely an attention getter. Seems like everywhere I drove it, people recognized it from the magazine or videos online.

It was time for a new project. We typically build, show, and race them, keep them for two years or so and sell them.

-Rick

1Fast05Turbo

Flying Low
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Rick, good to know about the delivery service. Not that I'm going to use the service any time soon, me being unemployed and hoping I find a job before I start using my car mod funds to pay bills. Need a driver??? LOL

Nice facility, you guys have a top notch operation there.

Ramon

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Awesome service! How long will you store a car? Say I'm about to go on a year deployment and want to get stuff done to my car while I'm gone?

Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Awesome service! How long will you store a car? Say I'm about to go on a year deployment and want to get stuff done to my car while I'm gone?

We have enough room where we could work something out for you. Typically we like to get them out as soon as they are finished to get other cars in the shop, but for your situation, we could definitely make room for it.

Thank you for your interest and your service to our country :beer:

-Rick

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Let me know when you guys start doing rent to own on rotating assemblies...lol.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back