Look at what I found in the mail today!

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
I know what your saying.. all joking aside I have thought of tossing the challenge. I have a couple of times drifted close to the wall or the other car. It is like driving on ice through fisrt and most of second gear. I have been enough BS with this car.. I dont need to start another Saga. Ati made it sound like it was so easy to get into the 11's.. though I knew Don was right.. I wanted to believe that I could get close to it.. haha
From seeing what times Don gets on his even with low boost and even what Stanly is getting with no boost its clear to see the need for tires and suspention work.
Who are you and what have you done with Ted?!?!

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
Eewwwwwwwwwww! Make sure you wash it first. +1 on the M&Hs. If my car isn't back by Wednesday we could go over to Ford and swap the tires out. Should be a high of only 83ish that day...

Sweet.. I can see what a difference it makes. I want revenge on that vett... he was mine and I was realling him in..... just not in time though :thud:

don_w said:
Who are you and what have you done with Ted?!?!

haha.. we both knew at the end it would turn up this way. I just wanted to give it a try. Now that I'm at the track finially that .9 is a little big to swallow. when I only have 1/4 mile and 3 gears to play with there is not much else I can do without doing more to the car beyond HP. I was hoping you would have let me off the line when I got close........ if I got close.. haha

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back