Looking to get tuned

OhhFiveGt

forum member
Reaction score
I'm looking to get my car tuned I live on Long Island the car is a 05 gt with 125shot and full bolt ons with a stock long block. Does anyone know someone in the area who can do a good tune. I use a diablosport trinity tuner which has been my issue finding someone who works with that software.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
For Diablosport the only place I can think of would be JPC....not quite local but no across the country either.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Only shops in the NY Metro area I know all use SCT

would you consider selling the Trinity in favor for a SCT unit? If you did, opens a lot of opportunity, Dan at Realspeed is great with SCT

Last edited:

foxxxtman

forum member
Reaction score
Can you get a tune from a reputable tuner and then datalog it to fine-tune it? or you looking for a dyno pull tune?

OhhFiveGt

forum member
Reaction score
Can you get a tune from a reputable tuner and then datalog it to fine-tune it? or you looking for a dyno pull tune?

I wouldn't mind an email tune for now my setup is very basic. I tried JPC but they aren't taking on any new clients right now for tuning since there backed up. Haven't came across anyone else who uses diablosport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

foxxxtman

forum member
Reaction score
Sounds like time to swap to SCT! Probably make life a lot easier and you could probably pick up a X3 cheap since the X4s are out now.

Back