Man....I hate a THIEF!!

dark steed

Resident noob
Reaction score
If someone is hungry I will buy them a meal. I have put gas in people's car, bought them bus tickets, etc. but I would just as soon hang a thief as look at them!
I think most folks will help someone if they ask, but those that won't work and steal other's hard earned possessions are the lowest of the low!
Sorry to hear it and War Eagle!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

v8venom

Face
Reaction score
That sucks man. In Singapore they cane people for stealing, maybe we should adopt that punishment here. I bet there would be less thieves.

06Mach

forum member
Reaction score
I haven't been robbed yet, but my car's been keyed.....
Either way I feel your anger at thieves!

char259

Wolf Pack Racing
Reaction score
My old man once told me " just assume people are sh*t, and be surprised when they prove there are not". Sadly these type of stories prove him right over and over again.

28ONE

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about that...Everything gets shipped to work address because of situations like this...

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ok....so here's a twist.

Three packages were delivered that day. The box on top was from the guy I bought all the conversion parts from so I figured all three were from him. I opened up the 1 box I had left...and its all in that box.

Question now is...what was in the other two boxes??? Maybe FedEx delivered them to my house by mistake and came back for them????

RH

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
Ok....so here's a twist.

Three packages were delivered that day. The box on top was from the guy I bought all the conversion parts from so I figured all three were from him. I opened up the 1 box I had left...and its all in that box.

Question now is...what was in the other two boxes??? Maybe FedEx delivered them to my house by mistake and came back for them????

RH

lol! well, at least you got your parts ! so hopefully the other boxes were delivered by mistake. More than likely if you weren't expecting anything else. Your FedEx driver is probably happy as hell that you didn't take them all in, if indeed that was the case.

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
That sucks!

I do home automation and security. So i have my house wired up for cameras. i get a email anytime my doorbell is pushed, so i use my phone to log into the cameras.....usually its the mail lady or UPS dropping of stuff.

one of my neighbors was warning me about another neighbor......he stole her lawnmower....lol....

70fafa42.jpg

imsuchahotdog

forum member
Reaction score
That sucks!

I do home automation and security. So i have my house wired up for cameras. i get a email anytime my doorbell is pushed, so i use my phone to log into the cameras.....usually its the mail lady or UPS dropping of stuff.

one of my neighbors was warning me about another neighbor......he stole her lawnmower....lol....

70fafa42.jpg
this is awesome. whats the price of something like this?

05Redfire

Reaction score
This is a problem at my parents place in BFE NY. They live where its all farms and still have this issue.

My dad goes out and finds antique stuff to decorate with, and it gets stolen when no one is around. It's usually metal stuff they steal. Like an old fire hydrant he stuck in the garden.
An old stainless double sink that he had set up at the barn that was used for preppin the chickens after slaughter.
Hell they even took an old cast iron bath tub that was being used as a planter.

We are pretty sure that they are taking the stuff and cashing it in at a scrap dealer for the metal.
They only take stuff thats outside and never go in anywhere.
My parents have pretty much stopped trying to make their place look nice since the shit just eventually gets stolen.

Sad part is they know who is doing it but can't catch them red handed or prove it. We will see them drive by slow all the time looking to see if there is anything new. Cops told them there is nothing they can do at this point, and they don't even bother to call anymore.

I am trying to convince them to set up some remote cameras like that above.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back