Maximum Motorsports Rollbar, MM Camber Plates

Mark Aubele

forum member
Reaction score
4 point Maximum Motorsports Race Rollbar. Painted black, rubbing off in some places from camera mount mostly. I bought this new, very nice piece, fits very well. Comes with floor plates. Legal for SCCA Level 4 time trials (Hillclimb, TT). $550 willing to meet within reasonable distance. Would be impossible to ship. Fits 05-14, not sure on 15-up

Maximum Motorsports Camber Plates. For 11-14 struts. Only on car for 1500 miles, wouldn't work with my coilovers. PN# MM5CC-6 $200+shipping

Located in Pittsburgh. Selling because I put car back to stock and am selling car. Text is best (412) five three seven-8903

Mark Aubele

forum member
Reaction score
Feel free to make offers. Moving would like less things to take with me :)

oldVOR

forum member
Reaction score
Is the roll bar wet painted or powder coated?
All hardware, wheel tub backing plates, etc. included?
Did you trim the interior side panels to fit around the roll bar? If so, are they available?

Mark Aubele

forum member
Reaction score
Is the roll bar wet painted or powder coated?
All hardware, wheel tub backing plates, etc. included?
Did you trim the interior side panels to fit around the roll bar? If so, are they available?

Rollbar was painted with spray cans. Rubbing off in some places from camera mount, extinguisher, etc. Everything in picture is included, floor plates, hardware, wheelwell plates. Everything needed to install in car.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
I know that you said that you don't want to ship, but if you change your mind, let me know. It wouldn't be that bad, really. I have ordered tube bumpers for full size Jeeps before and they were shipped wrapped in cellophane plastic with stuff like the brackets and hardware taped to the roll bar.

Mark Aubele

forum member
Reaction score
I know that you said that you don't want to ship, but if you change your mind, let me know. It wouldn't be that bad, really. I have ordered tube bumpers for full size Jeeps before and they were shipped wrapped in cellophane plastic with stuff like the brackets and hardware taped to the roll bar.

Will do. Got a pm saying someone was gonna pick it up, if he doesn't get back to me soon I'll check into it. We talked before right?

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Will do. Got a pm saying someone was gonna pick it up, if he doesn't get back to me soon I'll check into it. We talked before right?

NP, just let me know.

And yes indeed, we have spoken before. I bought some (I think) Cool-tech harness attachment brackets from you. It may have been off of TrackMustangsOnline.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back