MindIfISmoke's Winter Build part 2

Marc s

NASA AIX
Reaction score
Roll racing isn't gay it's fun against bikes lol. They will RAPE me from a dig but from 70-140 I will pull the GSXR 600s and R6s and all those. Now a 1000cc may be a diff story but still fun!

I roll raced a new GSXR1000 a couple of weeks ago on 167. I had him by a few lengths before we lifted. He followed me to my work and we BSed for a while. He said he short shifted the first shift because he didn't think I had a chance. He said after he short shifted it, he knew he made a mistake.

stang389

forum member
Reaction score
he saw a rollcaged mustang with exhaust out the quarterpanel and thought he would wax? wow !!!!

bmaxwell

BÆST
Reaction score
I roll raced a new GSXR1000 a couple of weeks ago on 167. I had him by a few lengths before we lifted. He followed me to my work and we BSed for a while. He said he short shifted the first shift because he didn't think I had a chance. He said after he short shifted it, he knew he made a mistake.

Haha bad ass! I can only imagine how hard your car pulls past 100. I love doing that shit to riders who think they are the shit on the highway. It's always cool when you BS afterward tho. Good shit Marc

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
I was interested in results of the high CR against high boost. was considering the same. Hope you get it back together soon man. Just trying to do my homework on the ins and outs of built shortblocks

MindIfISmoke?

Wrecking Crew
Reaction score
The results were great. Go check out my new build thread! New motor is going in car today!

Sent from my phone. I'm driving

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back