Narrow band gage install

Nuclear

forum member
Reaction score
Dudes,
I found a used Auto Meter narrow-band air/fuel gage, and would like to install it into my '06 GT. Which oxygen sensor wire do I need to tap for the "signal wire"?
Is a narrow-band gage even worth using? The gage was free, so I'm not out any money at this point...

Thanks...

Stage1

forum member
Reaction score
^^^^^This... Take their advise and get a wide band.. A narrow band will be just a light show for you..

Nuclear

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input, guys. I got the gage for free, and you know what they say: "You get what you pay for." I'll save up for a wideband. Are the Autometer wideband units worth the cash, or should I be looking at the Innovate?

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
Thanks for the input, guys. I got the gage for free, and you know what they say: "You get what you pay for." I'll save up for a wideband. Are the Autometer wideband units worth the cash, or should I be looking at the Innovate?

I like the Innovate, it's a nice setup and fairly cost effective at around $160 with the sensor, controller, and gauge. SCT already has the conversion formula for the signal in livelink too.

The only one I can recommend to stay away from would be the Aeroforce add on.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back