New Car Smell Products

Kuplex

Software Developer
Reaction score
I called every single car dealer in town and begged them to tell me what they used because when I bought my 05 it still smelled new. None of them would give up the secret until I just happen to go to one and saw the guy detailing a car and being told every step. I waited around until the guy telling him what to do left. Acted like I worked there and told him I was about to show a car and needed some scent for it. He handed me this clear bottle with a red label on it that was hand written new car, and a phone number. I took one sniff and FOUND IT. Called the guy's number on the bottle and he agreed to meet me and sold me a bottle for 35.00. It is oil based so one spray does the entire car for weeks. I have had the bottle since march and less than a inch gone out of it. I usually spray one spray about once a month.
No wonder your car still smells new, even to this day!

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I ordered the Chemical Guy's stuff a while back and didn't really like it. Ironically enough, being a Lakers fan in Texas can be a bit draining at times. Especially with having my license plate as LAK3RS. So, last week when the Mavs were doing work against the Lakers, someone thought it would be intelligent to poor beer/water in my car while the top was down. I was and am still furious, but there really isn't much I can do. Called up my insurance and they said that it wouldn't be a problem getting my carpet replaced. So, I'm going to replace it soon and maybe that will help bring back the smell a bit. We'll see...

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
I can vouch for Chemical Guys Leather Scent Spray and New Car Spray, both wonderful products

Kuro!

Banned
Reaction score
My car already smells like that man.

Curious though, what does that actually smell like?

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Don't want it to smell like strippers??

There was a smaller boutique car care brand, that had a scent called "Stank Hooker Pussy".

I sprayed it in my buddy's car, who had an overbarring crabby girlfriend :D

Kuro!

Banned
Reaction score
Send me a little... I'll paypal you some duggets, I just don't want to buy a whole bottle.

Kuro!

Banned
Reaction score
It's one of the only ones I can go to being under 21... Full nudity and BYOB, what more can you ask for?

Kuro!

Banned
Reaction score
Damn... I just ended up buying "Stripper Scent" at Nasty's suggestion.

I wish OP would come back and hook us up with this holy grail" he "found".

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
Damn... I just ended up buying "Stripper Scent" at Nasty's suggestion.

I wish OP would come back and hook us up with this holy grail" he "found".

Do you like it? I think it smells like success.

I love it. I just wish it lasted a little bit longer.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back