New guy here

Injected S197

forum member
Reaction score
I am new here and wanted to say hi. I own a 05 GT that has a Nano nitrous system. I am trying to get some pictures up of my car but am having issues from my camera. Other then that its basic bolt ons and Greg@RET did the install/tuning. I want to go to Bakersfield to see what it will run. I usually just run the car on the highway.

S197injected.jpg

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome abord!:bigbeer:

SC boss

watch this!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome!! And Im currently working in Bakersfield so if you go run your car, let me know because I wanna watch you run.

Shawn

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am new here and wanted to say hi. I own a 05 GT that has a Nano nitrous system. I am trying to get some pictures up of my car but am having issues from my camera. Other then that its basic bolt ons and Greg@RET did the install/tuning. I want to go to Bakersfield to see what it will run. I usually just run the car on the highway.

Let me know when you want to go. I want to go back out there on a Friday night TNT when its not 546 degrees outside. I always run my best at that track, its the best we have out here with the possible exception of Sacramento (as I have not been there but want to go).

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back