New Stang in Columbus GA

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer guys. And the compliments. Will take note of offers. Don't have nothing planned right now to do till after first of year. I have another buddy just reported to Benning with a GT500 as well. We going try make it out this Saturday. Also have another black 5.0 here from TX that is at master gunner school. He has a paxton as well.

from the famous tapatalk.

I'll go out there Saturday too and say hi, what time does everyone start to show up?

Dinner time? Im a fatty for some sonic

Wnt2gofst

Banned
Reaction score
I'll go out there Saturday too and say hi, what time does everyone start to show up?

Dinner time? Im a fatty for some sonic

Seems most start getting out there around 830. I'm going out this Saturday maybe have few cars roll out with me.

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
Sounds good, I'll see y'all there.

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm working both nights and won't be off until 10-11'clock. I might try to swing buy after work to see if anyone is still out.

During the summer months, there's usually people out there until midnight or later.

RH

Wnt2gofst

Banned
Reaction score
I'm working both nights and won't be off until 10-11'clock. I might try to swing buy after work to see if anyone is still out.

During the summer months, there's usually people out there until midnight or later.

RH

We should still be out there. We may be closer to 9 as we grabbing food first. We rolling in with least 4 cars. Trying get a Guy with a vette to come also.

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
Did y'all go? I had a brother from an old PLT show up as he was passing through to FL. So I passed on the meet and greet. How was it?

Wnt2gofst

Banned
Reaction score
We stayed out till about 1040. We had 5 cars from TX. Then a Guy in a red California Special showed up had a KB. He said he put down 590/460. Seemed like cool.Guy. there was a 08 or so blue Roush, and few other mustangs. Couple fbodys. Few imports.

The 5 cars we had totaled o er 2500whp.

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
Cool, thanks for the details. I'm gonna have to make it out there some day

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back