New times N/A 2010 Gt

Konablue10Gt

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks! I weighed it before the last round of mods and with the slicks and skinnies it was 3300 without me in it. That was with 1/4 gas, no front sway bar, no spare, jack,or lug wrench. I also removed the weights off of the rear housing.

The alumn drive shaft should be saving me another 20 lbs on top of that.

I'm trying to get a tune within the next couple of weeks and Im gonna delete the intake runner controls at the same time.

Thanks for the support guys!!!

rojizostang

i love my cams
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I've got a question. My car is still untuned...is it true that the factory computer pulls timing and shuts the throttle blade on power shifts and past 6100 rpm?

Adam

i started a thread about this a while back. i'm not on the stock tune, but mine also seems to shut the throttle on powershifts at high rpm. the motor definitely doesn't spin up when i powershift at high rpm, almost like it has a wot box or something.

everyone thought i was crazy...no, it's not hitting the rev limiter

NotQuik

I can't drive
Reaction score
very impressive with minimal mods....congrats man! I'm also waiting for your 11 second timeslip now.

s197shockwave

forum member
Reaction score
Look at that trap speed. 110mph!?!?!?

Dude I am not doubting you, I am doubting Ford.

chad05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Damn great times...

If it aint broke, dont fix it... if it runs like THAT w/ no tune... I wouldnt let ANY tuner touch it!

Great 60'... fantastic.

Dyno dosent matter, and tuned or not, minor supporting mods or not... the car is running its almighty ass off!

qwikhuh

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Adams car is the real deal guys. I am looking forward to side by side 11s in the fall!

GeLsTaNg06

forum member
Reaction score
Damn those are some impressive times! and no tune wow. I'm trying to break into the lower 12's myself. Just gotta get a 60ft like that!

Go-fast

forum member
Reaction score
Read my thread under the 2010 section it's labled 2010 mustang dyno numbers for the deal with the John force special and no I
do not have tune either.

And steedman I seen your other post but I'm just amazed how you believe no one when they post you did come around for this guy but no matter whaT I posted you never believe me till I get some et's.

Hey konablue have you dynod ur car yet?? We have basically the same mods except you have electric water pump and alum driveshaft.

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Read my thread under the 2010 section it's labled 2010 mustang dyno numbers for the deal with the John force special and no I
do not have tune either.

And steedman I seen your other post but I'm just amazed how you believe no one when they post you did come around for this guy but no matter whaT I posted you never believe me till I get some et's.

Hey konablue have you dynod ur car yet?? We have basically the same mods except you have electric water pump and alum driveshaft.

And I told you I dont care about your dyno numbers, or anyone elses for that matter.I care about the difference in dyno numbers after a round of mods on the same dyno with the same tuner. I like looking at the 1/4 mile list in the drag section though:beerdrink:

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
And I told you I dont care about your dyno numbers, or anyone elses for that matter.I care about the difference in dyno numbers after a round of mods on the same dyno with the same tuner. I like looking at the 1/4 mile list in the drag section though:beerdrink:

Word 1/4 time settles the Bs :beerchug2:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
damn... that's a great time for the Kona 2010

qwikhuh

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I am curious to see what the tuners find once they get the 2010 codes cracked. I would be willing to bet money that the tune is more aggressive than the 05-09 stock tunes. When you buy that version of a cold air kit from Ford it comes with a tuner so basically the car now has some sort of a "tune" from the factory. Not trying to take anything away from Adam's times because they are damn impressive. I just don't think the tune is a must have like it was with the 05-09 cars. My car picked up .3 with my SCT tune, if the 2010 picks up the same way I am in for an ass kicking in November :)

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
What are the power differences between the 2010's and the 05-09's?

Those are some damn nice runs man......Nice car as well!!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back