Nitrous dyno and track numbers. - complete derail

Blackbird1084

forum member
Reaction score
Alright all you nitrous runners time to post up your setups, dyno numbers, and track times. Try to include what bolt-ons you have, suspension, jet sizes, if you have cams and which ones, ported heads, and if you have a built bottom end. Race weight would be nice but very few ever know that. I'll start.
06 Mustang GT
Bolt-ons: Jlt cai, gt500 tb/bbr adapter, steeda cmpd's, hooker super comp ceramic coated lt's, pipes o/r x-pipe (made to fit), welded on glasspacks, upr udp's, 160* t-stat, b&m sts, ht0 plugs gapped to .035, diablosport tuner/jpc tune.
Suspension: prothane motor mounts, edelbrock lca's, upr uca, umi lca relocation brackets, 22mm rear sway bar, lowering springs, and the front sway bar removed.
Gears: 3.55 stock
Nitrous kit: Zex wet kit, 125 shot, 54n jet, 34f jet
Tires: 235/55/17 nexen all seasons lmao
1/4 time or 1/8th: [email protected] 8.06@91 without lt's
Dyno numbers: none yet but hope to get some soon

Blackbird1084

forum member
Reaction score
I could only find a couple of dyno numbers because the search system pulls up everything with the word nitrous, dyno, numbers, etc. And if this has been so many times why isn't it a sticky to save the trouble of it being brought up again? Then it would save a ton of sarcastic useless comments from being made as well. The same format could be used for blowers, turbos, n/a guys, then they could all be stickied and it'd save 157 threads a year from being made. Just sayin.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
because we only give a fuck about track times and there is a ET thread that includes much of this data

this is also not a tech thread, moved

Blackbird1084

forum member
Reaction score
Wow is all I can say to the most immature response from a mod I have ever seen.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wow is all I can say to the most immature response from a mod I have ever seen.

oh well.... maybe you should learn the board more before you post

df9f7c9d.jpg

Blackbird1084

forum member
Reaction score
I know the board. The technical info I'm looking for isn't in the et section (such as avg n/f jet sizes for various kits, common tire sizes, common bolt-ons for a given hp number/track time). And not everybody on here goes to the drag strip and a few only go to the dyno. I know there's others with similar setups but finding all the info in a single thread is near impossible. Maybe you'd get fewer of these threads if there was a single thread to go to that contained all of that info. That's exactly how various other forums keep from having that problem.

joedls

Dragracer wannabe
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I know the board. The technical info I'm looking for isn't in the et section (such as avg n/f jet sizes for various kits, common tire sizes, common bolt-ons for a given hp number/track time). And not everybody on here goes to the drag strip and a few only go to the dyno. I know there's others with similar setups but finding all the info in a single thread is near impossible. Maybe you'd get fewer of these threads if there was a single thread to go to that contained all of that info. That's exactly how various other forums keep from having that problem.

Since you can already find the information you seek in those "various other forums", what the fuck are you doing here? Why don't you just go over to variousotherforums.com and quit fucking up the tech threads here?

Blackbird1084

forum member
Reaction score
Various other forums being ones for the multiple cars I own you idiot. Notice the sig? I still own all but the 04 gt. Anybody can build a one platform given enough time.

Blackbird1084

forum member
Reaction score
Lmao joedls. Your blown, nitrous fed 3v is barely quicker than my n/a lt1. What's your best 60ft in that turd? 1.8's maybe 1.7's and your on slicks. My TA would rip your car apart in back to back passes. That's the messed up part. My TA cuts mid 1.5 60fts all day long on a small 275/50/15 mt et street radial with 3.73's, an auto and a old mail order tune. You've got the mph for 11.1x no problem and yet you can get it to hook on a 28" tire. That tells me you don't know jack about really getting a car to run good down the strip and thus anything you say can be disregarded as a retards comment and ignored.
Lightblade I now know why nobody should bother making a post like that as it draws all the dumbass' out of hiding.

joedls

Dragracer wannabe
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Lmao joedls. Your blown, nitrous fed 3v is barely quicker than my n/a lt1. What's your best 60ft in that turd? 1.8's maybe 1.7's and your on slicks. My TA would rip your car apart in back to back passes. That's the messed up part. My TA cuts mid 1.5 60fts all day long on a small 275/50/15 mt et street radial with 3.73's, an auto and a old mail order tune. You've got the mph for 11.1x no problem and yet you can get it to hook on a 28" tire. That tells me you don't know jack about really getting a car to run good down the strip and thus anything you say can be disregarded as a retards comment and ignored.
Lightblade I now know why nobody should bother making a post like that as it draws all the dumbass' out of hiding.

Yeah, you've really impressed me now. I have a bigger dick, make more money, fuck more hot women, drive faster cars, and kick more ass than you could ever hope to.

You're a fucking idiot if you don't understand why Dave made the comment he did. Then to turn around and insult him is completely uncalled for. Those guys work too hard to put up with your bullshit. So, why don't you take your superior car-building skills and GTFO.

Blackbird1084

forum member
Reaction score
I don't like stupid people. If it wasn't for the few intelligent guys on here with good info I wouldn't be here. Info like the tsb's that can be hard to track down else where. And I never once said I didn't like the site. There are a lot of good guys on here. Like Lightblade who's made efforts to help out his fellow mustang owners by offering cheap fuel upgrades. Or psfracer with his extensive drag racing knowledge. I'm not gonna give up on a site that has a few morons trying to feel important.

Blackbird1084

forum member
Reaction score
Dave being a mod should take a more professional role and instead of attacking a post redirect the op to the info he deems as fit for the topic being searched for. You joedls are the only person I have directly insulted. And you can say what you want I have proof to back up what I say. You sir are nothing more than a troll.

And who said I was angry? That is a simple assumption. And only fools assume anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back