Northeast Dragway May 1st 2011

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I only did ten, eleven, twelve... runs, LOL! Nice to see your car reach 101mph, as long as someone else was driving it and keep it off the grass. Just kidding! :stir::poke:

I know..so frustrating....need a driver mod but I don't know what I am doing wrong...

Jeff turned a 6.9@ 101 in my car.

rayS197

Reaction score
I had a blast and ready to go again. Tim and Jamie were hot lapping all day. Jamie said the idiot in the import gave him the finger. what a dick. I wish they didnt shut down early I wanted to get another run in. Im working on the pics and videos now. I'll post in the right section when they are complete. 1.6 and 1.7 60' Im happy with.

LAllison20

forum member
Reaction score
did anyone get any pics or vids? I only took a few...

IMAG0183.jpg

IMAG0184.jpg

IMAG0182.jpg

wax50

Reaction score
I know..so frustrating....need a driver mod but I don't know what I am doing wrong...

Jeff turned a 6.9@ 101 in my car.

Your welcome Greg! lol but thanks for letting me drive its always fun driving someone else car. Shes a 10 sec car for sure!

Ray you get any vids of my lightning or pics? I only had one clean pass so probably not.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Funny how you could drive the shit out of my car but when we lined up you had "issues", LOL!

nv4gt ws

RedShift
Reaction score
I had a blast and ready to go again. Tim and Jamie were hot lapping all day. Jamie said the idiot in the import gave him the finger. what a dick. I wish they didnt shut down early I wanted to get another run in. Im working on the pics and videos now. I'll post in the right section when they are complete. 1.6 and 1.7 60' Im happy with.
ray, what was your best run?

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Looks like a 6.9X=10.80...if I can figure it out...but the blower cars really need the 1/4 to get them wound out.

Figured out the line lock works really well.

My car does not "stall" to 3200 and the brakes can't hold but it leaves better with some revving vice off idle.

My best times from before were 7.4/5 at 94/5, best times today were 7.4 but at 99.91..how the times don't change but the mph went up 5 makes no sense to me.

TonyN

Ford Junkie
Reaction score
Definitely a good time. I have a few pics and vids I will post up later tonight (or tomorrow). I think I got a video of the "L" Jeff. I reached the 100 mph but still need to work on my ET. Need more time on the slicks. My best was a 7.4 with 1.8 60ft. Plan on getting a DS and MGW shifter soon, so that will help. It was annoying hearing POS stock DS smack at launch and my stock shifter feels like a truck...lol.

Everybody had some impressive runs! Can't wait till next time.

rayS197

Reaction score
Your welcome Greg! lol but thanks for letting me drive its always fun driving someone else car. Shes a 10 sec car for sure!

Ray you get any vids of my lightning or pics? I only had one clean pass so probably not.
Yes, I got some good pics and video. still optimizing the video. I didnt take much but I'll post what I have.

rayS197

Reaction score
Definitely a good time. I have a few pics and vids I will post up later tonight (or tomorrow). I think I got a video of the "L" Jeff. I reached the 100 mph but still need to work on my ET. Need more time on the slicks. My best was a 7.4 with 1.8 60ft. Plan on getting a DS and MGW shifter soon, so that will help. It was annoying hearing POS stock DS smack at launch and my stock shifter feels like a truck...lol.

Everybody had some impressive runs! Can't wait till next time.

you drove the shit outa that car.

Coderedsaleen