Official OKC vs. heat thread!

RyanGT2007

forum member
Reaction score
Can I state my case any stronger????? LOOK AT THIS. 11 min left and the ref is give the coach a five???????

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340340443.722012.jpg

RyanGT2007

forum member
Reaction score
You can see coaches had at the refs elbow!

Trying to get the time so I can replay it on my dvr! I watches it on my phone but trying to video it for proof!

Wnt2gofst

Banned
Reaction score
He was telling back. Get off the court. They already talked about it like a million times.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
RyanGT2007

tin-foil-hat.jpg

RyanGT2007

forum member
Reaction score
It's been fun talkin trash with you all! It was the point of the whole thread! Hope no was one offended and we can get back to cars now! :)

Hope y'all have a great night and THUNDER UP!!!!!!!!

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
So one question for the Thunder fans, what was the biggest FACTOR for the Heat winning this series?

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
LMFAO at the ref complaining STILL!

OKC has shot more FT than Miami thru 3 quarters and has only had 2 more fouls called against them; some of them blatantly obvious.

Nevermind the 14 3 pointers they have allowed; that must be the refs fault too.

Mike Miller is killing you. All refs.

56% shooting? All refs.

95 points allowed thru THREE quarters? All refs there too.

11 assists from LeBron? One less than what OKC has as a team? All refs.

You guys need to take the rose colored glasses off and see what is really happening here. The better team is winning and has been for awhile now. Like I said, this is the ECF from last season all over again.

Stop talking all of that common sense, it's just nonsense!

If it's so loaded, why didn't Miami win last year? Were the refs out to lunch?

They were hungover.

So that make you look like a dumb ass! You said we need to take it to the rim??? Duh! You make no sense!

Because your a dumb ass!!!!! You won't read the word FACTOR!!!! I capitalized of for you incase you missed it!

Chill out with the personal attacks.

I swear on my life!

You must be completely shit faced? I guess I would be to if I was a OKC fan after the Heat rocked you guys like they were playing a Junior High team. Maybe next year though.

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
LeBron deserves to finally have a ring. One of the best players of all time. I am very glad, I am a big LeBron fan

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Did you notice how Spo was moving BACKWARDS? Hmmm, it's really hard to see, but there's this white line on the court in Miami (it's typically black) that the coaches are told to stay behind. The refs give them a ton of leeway on this if they are on the other end of the court, but when they are on the end that the possession is taking place, they ask them to get back.

Not only was he asking him to get back, it was repeated NUMEROUS times both during and after the damn broadcast!

Where was your complaining about the refs in Game 1? Oh, that's right, OKC won, so the refs weren't helping Miami. The whiners will find anything to whine about. Your team got beat, plain and simple. You didn't beat the best team in the league because they are holding the Larry O'Brien trophy. Get over it.

RyanGT2007

forum member
Reaction score
Maybe your having a hard time seeing this! So we got it slowed down for the blind!

For one the coaches hand was on his waist! When the ref reached out his hand the coach extended his hand!

Not to mention the coach didn't take one step back!

Like I said, 2012 NBA champions....

Miami Heat*************
:) y'all have a good day!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a8dC9NeY_I&feature=youtube_gdata_player

whitejon07

forum member
Reaction score
I have always like the heat befor the big 3 I knew they was going to win this year mike miller was big last night. I hope they do it next year also. but I have hope that my pacers make it if the heat don't.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back