Official OKC vs. heat thread!

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

antonio1988

Redline: 8600rpm
Reaction score
RyanGT2007... I have been nice in this thread and played your little game, but I'm inclined to ask if you are a guy who never got to play any sports. The reason I ask is because someone who understands a sport can see what exactly happened in this series. It will not be the last time these two face off in the finals, but this time goes to us and boy oh boy, what an ass whooping it was.

OKC u later ;-)

RyanGT2007

forum member
Reaction score
RyanGT2007... I have been nice in this thread and played your little game, but I'm inclined to ask if you are a guy who never got to play any sports. The reason I ask is because someone who understands a sport can see what exactly happened in this series. It will not be the last time these two face off in the finals, but this time goes to us and boy oh boy, what an ass whooping it was.

OKC u later ;-)

Prolly played more sports then the average person! 23 seasons of baseball 9 seasons of hockey on a national level, wrestled for 12 years took state 6 of them, football for 8 years! So ya I have played a little bit!

Anyways I'm busy welcoming home my team! Peace out!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340390002.961130.jpg

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You can't deny the video and proves my point thought this whole thread!

I've already proven it numerous times! Are you denying that there is a line on the floor that coaches aren't supposed to cross? It's the exact same thing that they have in football at the 20 yard line.

What's even more hilarious is that on one hand, you will say that Miami outplayed them, then turn around and say that it was the refs. How big of a factor can they be if your team was outplayed (your words)?

Prolly played more sports then the average person! 23 seasons of baseball 9 seasons of hockey on a national level, wrestled for 12 years took state 6 of them, football for 8 years! So ya I have played a little bit!

Anyways I'm busy welcoming home my team! Peace out!

View attachment 34201

Notice that basketball wasn't in the sports repertoire...

Might explain some things.

RyanGT2007

forum member
Reaction score
I've already proven it numerous times! Are you denying that there is a line on the floor that coaches aren't supposed to cross? It's the exact same thing that they have in football at the 20 yard line.

What's even more hilarious is that on one hand, you will say that Miami outplayed them, then turn around and say that it was the refs. How big of a factor can they be if your team was outplayed (your words)?

Notice that basketball wasn't in the sports repertoire...

Might explain some things.

I guess you did see the capitalized letters
FACTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FACTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FACTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FACTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FACTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FACTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FACTFACTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FACTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FACTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FACTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please tell me you caught it this time!

RyanGT2007

forum member
Reaction score
Common sense tells me with it being a factor and heat barely beating Okc in game 2,3,4 this would be a completely different series and would still be going!

RyanGT2007

forum member
Reaction score
Common sense tells me with it being a factor and heat barely beating Okc in game 2,3,4 this would be a completely different series and would still be going!

They barely beat Okc while they played good Okc played decent and played against the refs!

antonio1988

Reaction score
There would have been a lot more tech fouls and flagrant fouls by the Thunder if the refs were the culprits. No one is complaining anywhere in the country about fouls more than you, Ryan

despinos

Reaction score
If you are gonna cry foul there, which it wasn't a foul, then call the charge on durant 3 minutes early that would have fouled him out of the game.

Your arguments are dumb, plain idiotic man. You are calling fouls for okc only. If you are going to complain about fouls, then complain for both sides.

antonio1988

Reaction score
Maybe this will show you guys what I mean! FACTOR

Foul on lebron! Should have got two shots to tie the game with 11 secs! If you can argue this then your retarded!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rsa2LY8QJAY&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Fouls are hit or miss and I can cry about 100 calls that went in the Thunders' favor in both the Spurs series and in game 1 against the Heat, and, God forbid I say it, a hundred calls that didn't get called in favor of the Heat in games 2,3,4, and 5.

Durant is apparently more man than his fans because even he admits he missed the shot. After the "foul", Durant then jumped in the air and had a wide open look at the basket from less than 5 feet out. If you can argue this then you're retarded

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

LMAO! So the refs are only a factor when the Heat "barely" win? LMFAO. You were crying about the officiating last night too! You are owning yourself in this thread.

Hey, guess what team drew the FEWEST fouls in the regular season? The Oklahoma City Thunder! Crazy! Then they don't draw a ton of fouls in the Finals? MORE CRAZY! Surely it's the refs.

Hey, anyone ever notice that scoring champs are typically guards? What do guards do a lot? Shoot jump shots. Guess what kind of offensive play you are least likely to draw a foul on? A damn jump shot. Guess who shoots a lot of jump shots? OKC. Guess who doesn't? Miami.

Points in the paint damn near tell the entire story of this series. Not the refs, no conspiracy, not David Stern. If the refs were in on it, it would have gone 7 games, not 5.

You don't even believe what you are saying in this thread. You are just looking for something to make you feel better.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This thread hasn't committed suicide yet??? Enough already. Congrats go out to the Heat and their fans.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back