Official OKC vs. heat thread!

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
man it was a joke, do you have to analize everything little thing i say?. you should have known how much i keep up with it, if i did not know how many games they played.im just busting the balls of the heat fans, because all you hear about is james.

My bad. I tend to take sports too seriously sometimes.

Sprayin Blue 3V

forum member
Reaction score
I'm no math major, but 66 isn't half of 82.

And what exactly would 16 games in November and December have to do with what goes on in June? One of the biggest knocks on the NBA is that the games aren't typically worth watching until March. How does adding the games back change the outcome?

Its not.about the number of games. Its the numerous of games in a certain amount of time. There were times when teams played like 9 times in 12 days. That's crazy, and leads to injuries. Its why the best team (Chicago) went down in the first round. Too many players thought the season wasn't happening. They showed up out of shape. No training camp. Too many players had to play themselves into shape during the season. Its hard on their body. Derrick Rose, Joakim Noah and Loul Deng don't get injured, the season ends up MUCH differently.

Normally I wouldn't blame injuries, but this season was 100% the reason for the injuries.

RyanGT2007

forum member
Reaction score
Its not.about the number of games. Its the numerous of games in a certain amount of time. There were times when teams played like 9 times in 12 days. That's crazy, and leads to injuries. Its why the best team (Chicago) went down in the first round. Too many players thought the season wasn't happening. They showed up out of shape. No training camp. Too many players had to play themselves into shape during the season. Its hard on their body. Derrick Rose, Joakim Noah and Loul Deng don't get injured, the season ends up MUCH differently.

Normally I wouldn't blame injuries, but this season was 100% the reason for the injuries.

I guess I disagree with everyone!

I disagree big time! Players that want to play and were ready to play were people like KD, westbrook, lebron, wade! They put on exhibition games and donated money to charity, just so they could play!!!!!!!

I went to the game here in Okc! It was sold out!

RyanGT2007

forum member
Reaction score

Chicago was the best team? Lol they came to Okc, and lost by 30!!!!!!!

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
90's bulls was the best, reg season 72-10, da Bulls...lol, i dont like OKC either, im here for the lolzz.

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

LOL, this is the same Chicago team that lost in 5 games to the Heat last season, and the Heat were BETTER this postseason. It would have been the same result as in the OKC series.

Rose's ACL injury was a fluke. He missed nearly half the season, so wear and tear can't really be a culprit for the injury. Trying to come back too early and too fast was more likely the issue.

I do agree that the schedule was daunting, but these guys scale it back during a regular schedule on nights where they aren't playing more important games, so there's no reason to think they wouldn't do it during this season. Hell, Popovich sat Duncan because he was "old".

Sprayin Blue 3V

forum member
Reaction score
LOL, this is the same Chicago team that lost in 5 games to the Heat last season, and the Heat were BETTER this postseason. It would have been the same result as in the OKC series.

Rose's ACL injury was a fluke. He missed nearly half the season, so wear and tear can't really be a culprit for the injury. Trying to come back too early and too fast was more likely the issue..

Bulls play the Heat enough to know how to play them. Bulls-Heat would've been the best series of the playoffs. The ACL was a bit of a fluke, but if he is playing the whole season without missing any time, I don't think that injury happens. Missing half the season was a result of the schedule.

The Heat were considerably WORSE this postseason until Game 6 of the Boston series. That's when they got good. Before that they were looking EXTREMELY vulnerable. Its just that Chicago is the only other team in the East that is worth a shit. I mean New York, Indiana, and Boston? Talk about a cushy road to the Finals.

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Bulls play the Heat enough to know how to play them. Bulls-Heat would've been the best series of the playoffs. The ACL was a bit of a fluke, but if he is playing the whole season without missing any time, I don't think that injury happens. Missing half the season was a result of the schedule.

The Heat were considerably WORSE this postseason until Game 6 of the Boston series. That's when they got good. Before that they were looking EXTREMELY vulnerable. Its just that Chicago is the only other team in the East that is worth a shit. I mean New York, Indiana, and Boston? Talk about a cushy road to the Finals.

Let's assume Chicago wins their series against Philly. Philly, then Boston is cushy as well, by your definition.

Outside of Miami, Chicago & Boston, the entire Eastern Conference is cushy, so criticizing Miami for who they played is junk. You play who is in front of you.

And they were much better this postseason. Aside from the final result, they had much better ball movement, actually responded when their backs were against the wall and learned how to win close games. All things they lacked last postseason. How vulnerable can you be when you can make adjustments to things that the opposition has no answer for?

Sprayin Blue 3V

forum member
Reaction score
Let's assume Chicago wins their series against Philly. Philly, then Boston is cushy as well, by your definition.

Outside of Miami, Chicago & Boston, the entire Eastern Conference is cushy, so criticizing Miami for who they played is junk. You play who is in front of you.

And they were much better this postseason. Aside from the final result, they had much better ball movement, actually responded when their backs were against the wall and learned how to win close games. All things they lacked last postseason. How vulnerable can you be when you can make adjustments to things that the opposition has no answer for?

Boston is very cushy. They are 2+ years past their prime. The only team worth a shit is Chicago. Miami goes through Chicago to win it, then ill give them credit. Miami can have this year. It'll never be looked at as the same as a regular year.

RyanGT2007

forum member
Reaction score
Boston is very cushy. They are 2+ years past their prime. The only team worth a shit is Chicago. Miami goes through Chicago to win it, then ill give them credit. Miami can have this year. It'll never be looked at as the same as a regular year.

Heat has made it two years in a row! That should tell you who is the more dominate team!

Hey guys you see that? I'm sticking up for Miami!

antonio1988

Redline: 8600rpm
Reaction score
Miami killed Chicago last year and Chicago did not get any better, they actually stayed the same or got worse (Deng slid back a notch and Rip Hamilton is too old to do anything ; These two offset Rose and Noah becoming a year older and wiser)

Miami would've steamrolled through Chicago, especially if the Heat had played up to their potential as they did since game 6 against Boston. Miami will dominate the East for the next 3-5 years. After that, the torch will be passed to Chicago in the East and they will dominate for 3-5 years. That's just the way things have been going in the East.

RyanGT2007

forum member
Reaction score
Miami killed Chicago last year and Chicago did not get any better, they actually stayed the same or got worse (Deng slid back a notch and Rip Hamilton is too old to do anything ; These two offset Rose and Noah becoming a year older and wiser)

Miami would've steamrolled through Chicago, especially if the Heat had played up to their potential as they did since game 6 against Boston. Miami will dominate the East for the next 3-5 years. After that, the torch will be passed to Chicago in the East and they will dominate for 3-5 years. That's just the way things have been going in the East.

Unbiased opinion, I think we will see a strong rival build between the thunder Nd heat over the next five years!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back