OK S197 Im BACK !

TurboPete

forum member
Reaction score
That TT Mustang is sexy!! I agree though, the wheels will make it look like a sexy beast once you swap them out!

Thanks , I like your rims what are they?

Good to have you back Pete. I often see your name when searching the forums and always appreciated your input. What are you goals with the new ride?

Off topic here but I have some questions about your truck. How much does it weigh? Have you datalogged fuel pump duty cycle or is that not possible with a mechanical pump?

Thanks , like I said glad to hear from familiar people.
The truck weighs 5500 exactly Im 250 so 5750 race weight .
Never cheacked duty cycle but it wouldn't matter in my case because I figured that fuel pumps and injectors would have been an issue . I set up a separate fuel cell with a fuel pressure regulator and a walbro 255 lph along the frame rail. Basically when I turn the Nitrous on it turns on the pump and pressure is set at 45 psi's . I was spraying E85 roughly a 50 to 60 shot but combined with 20 psi's makes more like 100 plus rwhp.

When you do the math a 12.71 @ 109.01 in a 5750# truck is about 580 rwhp.

As far as the TT Mustang goes , will upgrade the tranny with ATF, and put a Transbrake on it.

I think for now I wont mess with the motor , just work on the combination so it will 60ft better maybe go to a 3.15 rear gear. I think playing with the lock up and shift points it should be a solid 9.90 car on the stock motor @ 9psi's .

Pete

Last edited:

Viperrmk

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome back dude. So glad you are getting rid of those rims, the welds RTS will look 10x better.

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome back. Nice to see you around again. Car looks great. But those boats are something else. Enjoyed looking at those pictures.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back