Order Banks Open

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
I still can't decide if I want to go with an auto transmission again, or get a manual this time around. I don't think I'd take the new mustang to the track that often, plus I'd still have my 06 to leave as a track built car in the future. I think the car will be silver though with the black wheels over the red.

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
So is asking a.dealer for.X-plan and 0% maybe too much to.ask? Hahaha

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Try em.

BTW, we just put an order in today for a GT 401A, Recaros, Perf Pack, Triple Yellow.... thought about you. Lol.

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That's why I feel the 50th Anniversary 500A car will have a special demand... PP w/ Auto

No yellow.... :/

I'll probably end up getting a C7, I can't wait for the 2016 model just to see what they give the auto, but at the same time it's not like it will stay stock anyways. Lol

Yellow > Most colors

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
i can't stomach parting with my 13 300a TP car, as its pretty "rare" in most respects.

maybe when its paid for ill go for a 16-17. if i wasn't head over heels in love with my 13, id probably be calling up my goto Brian Camp and placing an order for a Oxford/recaros/TP/6sp car.

Sharad

Site Sponsor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Seems like we have been waiting years for this only to have to wait months more.....oh well. I'll be glad if I get to drive a few times before having to put it away for snow and :thumb2: what have you:thumb2:.

The waaaaaaiting is the harrrrdest part!

Timmbo

forum member
Reaction score
Super dumb question. Does ordering require you pay in full at the time of ordering? Or is it just a deposit? I've never ordered a car before. Its always been off the lot. However I did order a new Harley once and it was just a 1000.00 deposit.

Thanks.

5.0 Probie

forum member
Reaction score
i can't stomach parting with my 13 300a TP car, as its pretty "rare" in most respects.

maybe when its paid for ill go for a 16-17. if i wasn't head over heels in love with my 13, id probably be calling up my goto Brian Camp and placing an order for a Oxford/recaros/TP/6sp car.

^^ This...

And will add...

Jason down at Central Avenue Automotive said he has seen one of the companies that has one of the 15's to use as they build "Mods" for them. He said that some of what is coming out for the new Stang makes them look pretty mean and is changing his mind on that "Not yet liking it" front end...

And for me, I am not sure why... But not until last night did I even notice these are fastbacks :roflmao: I was so stuck on trying to figure out how to reduce the European look of these new Stangs I missed one of the most desired features I want when looking for a late 60's Stang to add to our stable... Saaaaad.

Once Brian has a few on the lot we will go look. But we think our 14 GT needs to stay. And that means in 16-17 range we will be looking to add again. I am told the wife gets to pick that one :boobies:

Last edited:

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
It solely depends on the dealer. Some guys who have a good relationship with their dealers are saying they didn't have to leave one, while others are saying anywhere from $500 non-refundable to $1000

Timmbo

forum member
Reaction score
Just confirmed with my local dealer its a 1000.00 deposit. My spending limit is 36k which puts me at the Premium Fastback package 400A.

What all is included in the 400A package?

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
400A - Mustang GT Premium

*Selectable Driving Modes
*Mirrors - Heated with Integrated Turn Signals
*Pony Projection Lights
*Rear Diffuser

Interior
*Aluminum Accent Dash Panel
*Aluminum Foot Pedals
*Ambient Lighting
*Climate Control - Dual-Zone
*Illuminated Sill Plates
*Premier Door Trim
*Leather Heated/Cooled Seats
*Universal Garage Door Opener
*9 Speaker Radio with Amp
*Sat Radio
*SYNC with 8" MFT System (Navigation is an option)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back