People with Aeroforce gauges...pics wanted

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
I have the duel gauges with the same settings as stkjock but for some reason one gauge back ground wont go completely dark like the other one and makes it harder to see.. Its not a temp thing because its always like that even at 5am. Anyone know how to fix it? is there some software upgrade for these things?

tom281

Warp Rider
Reaction score
I have the duel gauges with the same settings as stkjock but for some reason one gauge back ground wont go completely dark like the other one and makes it harder to see.. Its not a temp thing because its always like that even at 5am. Anyone know how to fix it? is there some software upgrade for these things?

Funny you say that, I just had a gauge start doing exactly what you're describing.......

$teve

Reaction score
Here's mine. Highly recommend Aeroforce and drill you dash! :thumb:

Attachments

• IMG_1728.jpg
    IMG_1728.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 44

06WHTGT

Reaction score
Here's a shot of mine.Used an angle ring so it sat like AC vents.

Attachments

• inside.GIF
    inside.GIF
    71.3 KB · Views: 39

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
Funny you say that, I just had a gauge start doing exactly what you're describing.......

Its sucks... it makes it harder to read like that compared to the other one
. I wonder if its hosed already =-(

I found this.. it might be our issue

"As the instructions state, it's important to use a sunshade on the windshield if these are going to sit in direct sunlight when parked on hot days. Our displays are rated up to 160 deg F, so they are getting hotter than this in your car. I have had a set in my car for three years now, and as long as I use the shade the gauges are fine, perhaps you can detect a slight amount of lost contrast on very hot days when the interior is baking hot, but they always recover shortly afterwards once they cool off.

If these things are constantly getting cooked in direct sunlight then yes the contrast can be permanently damaged. We can replace the displays at a cost of $30 per gauge. When mounting these on the dash it's very important to heed the warning about shading them.

If you need to send them back please contact [email protected] and tell them I gave you the $30 per unit price.

Todd"

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back