Ported Saleen Supercharger - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

PNR Welding

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I recently had a bid on Ebay that I think someone with a fake name brought up the bid and I cant get no answer from him or his telephone is out of order. Im gonna get Ebay to get his IP address and match it up with ones used on here and see who it is. Cause this didnt happen till I put it up on here. Well here it is, and please guys ONLY SERIOUS PEOPLE PLEASE. I had a few people who wasted my time with questions and we agreed on prices and then bailed out. I will be reporting people like these to the mods, cause its not right for people to waste others time when they had no intention of buying anything.

Here is what im selling again.

This is a Saleen Supercharger off my car. It has about 10K miles on it and was recently ported this past summer. It comes with the entire kit. It has a 2.89 upper pulley and stock Saleen pulley. I also have a 18% Innovators West pulley for it that I am listing seperately, but will cut a deal on it if bought together. On a built motor, with the 2.89 and 18% OD pulley you will have a 9 sec street car. The best way to go is the stock Saleen pulle on top and 18% on the bottom and you will have absolutely no belt slip and will get 9 psi of boost and will make some awesome torque. I have a tuner, you will have to get a tune for it though. Each car is different. I have a Canton cooler with it and the stock one too. I also will include the upgrade relay that way you can run the innercooler pump with the ignition off to cool off in the staging lans. I will also include the Racer C&L intake with a upgraded SCT BA 2400 MAF sensor good to over 700 whp. The kit normally comes with a lightning 90mm, but its only good to 500whp, I upgraded it though. The oil has just been changed in the supercharger about 300 miles ago. Its a good running blower and will get you 20psi with the right air. I seen it after we ported, and that is with ported heads and cams, so it will make more. I am going to be taking it off the car tomorrow. The only thing you might need is injectors and I have plugs, but you might want to start with fresh ones.

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
Time for the twins. You've got to let me know once that set-up is on the car so I can check it out.

Congrats on getting it sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back