Procharger f1 help needed!

RiskyBiznes05GT

forum member
Reaction score
Could any of you fine people with 3v car and f1 get me a center to center measurement from blower snout bolt to crank snout bolt? I will be forever gracious. I would do it myself, except my motor is in the machine shop. Making a blower to crank support brace and need a little help. Thanks again.

Sactown

Sactown
Reaction score
Did work as expected, and did you have any issues?

It worked great, Drew at AED designed it and had the fab work done. We also went to a manual belt tensioner on the Procharger brace.

f1r-3_zps8373f0f6.jpg

f1r-5_zps6d2bcf90.jpg

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
You assume correctly, to get the belt not to slip you have to really torque the manual belt tensioner down. With that and the brace we fixed the belt slip.

That small pulley has to be spinning its ass off...

Last edited:

RiskyBiznes05GT

forum member
Reaction score
05striker can you tell me crank bolt to blower snout center measurement please? I couldn't find the member sinner to pm them.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
05striker can you tell me crank bolt to blower snout center measurement please? I couldn't find the member sinner to pm them.

Im coming up with 25 1/4" on my setup. Be nice if someone else could double check me though. Also, be sure to leave room for adjustment in both directions.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Dang yall get up early on a Saturday lol Thanks 05stroker. Sweet Sactown, ill check it out.

Shit , I woke up at 5:30! Never fails, hate like hell hearing the alarm go off at 5:00 am on the weeks days. But, let it be a Sat. or Sun. And I cant sleep for shit!

Good luck on the support.

Sactown

Sactown
Reaction score
Shit , I woke up at 5:30! Never fails, hate like hell hearing the alarm go off at 5:00 am on the weeks days. But, let it be a Sat. or Sun. And I cant sleep for shit!

Good luck on the support.

LOL I got that same problem, can't sleep in for shit.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back