Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
Thanks for the praises guys

usahuju2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Viperrmk

forum member
Reaction score
Looks great dude! Can't wait to see some nice pic's with that horrible looking rocker panel strip removed.

Bullitt 3309

forum member
Reaction score
You know, if the local stance fags had your eye for detail, they wouldn't be fags... The car has come together nicely, can't wait for what else you have in mind.

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
You know, if the local stance fags had your eye for detail, they wouldn't be fags... The car has come together nicely, can't wait for what else you have in mind.

Thanks man. I'll tell you one thing. Every car scene and make has its so called fags. I can't tell you how much tacky and ricey shit I see on our cars. I think we all as auto enthusiasts recognize them. I don't have enough time to debate most folks so I nod and keep it moving. At the end of the day. To each their own.

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
spiderman-meme-generator-it-s-time-to-st-posting-85edb7.jpg

diggin the candy cane in the first pic. You planning on changing out the mufflers?

Lol

I just installed the Airaid CAI. Magnaflow exhaust comes on Tuesday then alignment and then done for a long while.

I want to go to a lot of meets and shows next year so I plan on attending and enjoying what I've built.

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks man. I'll tell you one thing. Every car scene and make has its so called fags. I can't tell you how much tacky and ricey shit I see on our cars. I think we all as auto enthusiasts recognize them. I don't have enough time to debate most folks so I nod and keep it moving. At the end of the day. To each their own.

For every one of us enthusiasts with tastes...at least by our standards and opinion...there are two fags putting clear tail lights and Cobra decals on V6's.

I gotta say that stretched certainly is NOT my thing, but everything you touch just works.

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
For every one of us enthusiasts with tastes...at least by our standards and opinion...there are two fags putting clear tail lights and Cobra decals on V6's.

I gotta say that stretched certainly is NOT my thing, but everything you touch just works.

Exactly.

Thank you for understanding.

BLKBULLITT

forum member
Reaction score
I love it. Personally id never go stretched again. Then again I never plan on being as low as you.

I got a stretched and stanced TSX as a DD. amazing looking car, and could handle great with megan coils as well. However taking a corner faster on an onramp was sketchy as all hell.

I felt like the beat was going to pop right off the rim. Stretched tires do not like hard cornering

jmstang66

Mayhem Mustang Winner
Reaction score
damn Marcel! looking fantastic! hated you sold your 08, but after seeing how this is coming along, I take it back! should meet up sometime, love to see it in person!

oh and how does it ride on those coilovers?

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Although I am not personally a fan of the poke/stretch thing (does that make me a stance ??? LOL), I will say that what you do with your cars, you do it very well, shark. And I appreciate the effort you put in to doing it right. I loved your old 3V, and I will say that this one is already coming along nicely.

Last edited:
Back