So, Is She a Goner?

07 Boss

Reaction score
She looks great. I have the same rear bumper as you and the alignment is the same no matter what i did. Did you paint the whole car, she looks so shiny.

That’s good to know about the bumper fitment. I’m not so worried about it now. The trunk is weird. It pops open but it is not as free when you swing it up. Almost like it’s binding. Not like difficult but before I could flip it up with my fingers. I had to push it open a bit. It operates fine otherwise. Maybe my struts are just getting a little old.

They painted the rear quarters and the edge of the roof and A pillar, Passenger door, bumper and both sets of side scoops. They had to work a few spray outs to match. They lightened it up a bit but color wise it looks good. Seems like a little more metallic; a bit more sparkle to it. But they detailed the car so it looks good. For an 11 yr old car the paint is decent even though it gets abused out here in the desert. I do my beauty maintenance on her pretty regular.

07 Boss

Reaction score
Sorry for your troubles and glad she's back on the road. I went through something similar in 2009 (hydroplaned same rear corner into the divider) and was scared they'd total it, but insurance paid. Would you have had to provide receipts with the parts list or just the list and date installed? I have well over $50K into this car and I know I don't have all the receipts.

I just gave them a spreadsheet. I have some invoices and I’m sure I could find records through PayPal or whatever, but they never asked. Most of my upgrades an be visually verified but I suppose if they wanted to be sticklers I would have to come up with receipts for things like cams. Most of my mods have been documented on forums too and actually went back to some posts to find approx dates.

Dimontague

Reaction score
Oh no! I have this same sitch in 2022, i love my vert! Crunched from behind, teenager on country road...long story short (no discussion) no repairs dine. I dont have funds to repair. Can the fender and bumper be replaced? Is it possible?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back