So... What to spend my Tax refund check on this month...

Reaction score
lol... I need lots of stuff for my car like headers, h or x pipe, pulleys, 4:10 gears, but also dress up stuff like window louvers, roush wing, cowl hood, engine dress up stuff......... bla bla bla.

BUT.. It's only in the 100's so ha ha... not alot to work with but I'm going to see how much I can get with that.
I will be looking for used parts but more than likely I will have to buy new.

If you know of any good deals or good online deals ect.. lmk.

I wish i could claim one of my cats as a kid.. lol anyway.........

Anyone else buying parts with their income tax check??

:chainsaw::beer:

Last edited:

kdesigns

forum member
Reaction score
I'd put some of that new found wealth away to use for travel expenses, so that you can make it to a few of this year's better shows and enjoy your mustang within the company of others. Being that you're in Texas, the Mid America - Tulsa event is one that I wouldn't miss. IMHO.

Or you could buy some Chrome Bumpers...

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am using mine to pay off my student loan. With the money I get back, I should be able to cut out a few bills that I have been paying the last couple years. Which means the money that went to those bills, is now going towards the car. W00t W00t

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
:lol: tax refund... what's that.....

doogie

forum member
Reaction score
I am just hoping not to pay in this year!

But that's not going to stop me from getting a few more things for the car by spring :beerchug2:

Franchi

Senior JR Member....
Reaction score
I bought my car ( an 06 GT ) in Feb 09 and I am going to use my tax return to pay it off! Busted my butt to do that but will be well worth it.

1FastS197

Reaction score
yep! LCA's, UCA, adj. panhard bar, tubular K-member, control arms, springs, and adjustable shocks... hopfully i will be able to dead hook on the street! lol... i can buy the little power parts as i go along but i want it to hook!!!

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
Im thinking on taking mine and either buying a stroker kit, or new 298ci or 323ci Livernois stroker shortblock.

But that all depends on what the state decides to give me back lol. If not to much then its going into my Savings account.

Mr.CuBaN

forum member
Reaction score
i am hoping i can finaly fix my DAMN car i just found a big oil LEEK!!!!! SH**T i just fell like buying a NEW engine... anybody have a built complete engine to just drop in my car??? NOT GETTING THAT MUCH MONEY SO IF I FIND A GOOD DEAL WE'LL see what i do.

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
lol i love how this guy/girl is aasking for advice on how to spend his tax reutrn and were just naming all our ideas with our tax returns.

Shades

Reaction score
lol i love how this guy/girl is aasking for advice on how to spend his tax reutrn and were just naming all our ideas with our tax returns.

The OP's name is Stangcrazygirl. You really can't figure the gender out???

Natural1

all around duguder
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hookers and booze.

Just booze, rubbers and camel lights... Why pay for sex when so many are giving it away for free? In my opinion sex is a poor investment when the dirt legs are handing it out for nothing and driving the market down.

:boobies:

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The OP's name is Stangcrazygirl. You really can't figure the gender out???

:thud: It's pretty sad when good humor is wasted.

Just booze, rubbers and camel lights... Why pay for sex when so many are giving it away for free? In my opinion sex is a poor investment when the dirt legs are handing it out for nothing and driving the market down.

:boobies:

Hookers are like the fat girls, they try harder. They just get $$ instead of doughnuts.

Reaction score

lol.. The last time I checked I only had a vagina not both. :chainsaw:

ha ha.. Anyway I did ask what everyone else was going to spend it on, so its cool.. :)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back