2005 Gt Rallycross build

WNYGT5-0

Reaction score
Looks like he hasn't visited here since December of '19.

This was a different and interesting build.
This I would totally do, and have had a build in my head for the last couple years.
For me, the strut towers would be lopped off. The radiator would be moving to the trunk and a diff would take the place of the radiator subframe.

Yea, I was hoping he figured out how to raise the car correctly too. Thinking about making a Baja/pre-runner style s197 myself.
I’d go a bit stiffer on the springs raise the bump stops and add droop limiters to start.

I can’t believe no one chimed in to help him with his pinion angle lmao....
Not even a UTFSE SMFH

OutlawEvans

forum member
Reaction score
Haha hey guys still got the car and everything. It’s just been garaged after the event I ran it in. I’m actually going to be selling it now with losing my job and blah blah.

So it’ll be posting it up sometime next week, there’s a pretty bad knock on the rear end from either the suspension or the diff. I replaced the upper diff bushing which didn’t change anything

WNYGT5-0

Reaction score
Haha hey guys still got the car and everything. It’s just been garaged after the event I ran it in. I’m actually going to be selling it now with losing my job and blah blah.

So it’ll be posting it up sometime next week, there’s a pretty bad knock on the rear end from either the suspension or the diff. I replaced the upper diff bushing which didn’t change anything
Awe man. Don’t sack it... times are tough all over.

from the pic of you taking that right hander, you’re squatting to much on the compression side(drivers side is bottomed out) and too much float on the lift side (passenger side). The excessive float, further compounds the problem on the compression side. I bet you got tons of banging and popping going on back there.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back