Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Bkid

forum member
Reaction score
Anyone know if the motor let go on the SP car?

A local board has a post that the Coyote was put down by the NO2.....
Come on Stkjock, that is complete crap. The motor is fine and there is a lot more in it. You guys are listening, and believing everything you read. Well there will be a article coming out real soon, in a real Mustang Magazine . You can believe what that says.Bottom line is everybody wants to act like they know everything, and don`t know crap. That local board is full of shit.:rant:

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Come on Stkjock, that is complete crap. The motor is fine and there is a lot more in it. You guys are listening, and believing everything you read. Well there will be a article coming out real soon, in a real Mustang Magazine . You can believe what that says.Bottom line is everybody wants to act like they know everything, and don`t know crap. That local board is full of shit.:rant:

Is there such a thing???

dagamore

Poor Driver mod
Reaction score
Maybe the should have used nitrous oxide instead of nitrogen dioxide... lol.

Why N2O is only ~33% O2, where are NO2 is ~66% O2, think of it, more power with the same size shot, or the same power with ~1/2 the shot size, make your bottle last twice as long!

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

well that's why I fucking asked :asshat:

i didn't read it anywhere else, I didnt say I believed it, I said "had anyone heard"

Bkid

forum member
Reaction score
well that's why I fucking asked :asshat:

i didn't read it anywhere else, I didnt say I believed it, I said "had anyone heard"
Well now you know , I guess that baby with the bottle just pisses me off. I fight in the cage so you putting that slapping guys up there also pisses me off. I will be up there in NY training with the Gracies,why don`t you come down to the dojo? Maybe you would like to get in the cage with me? Come on Stock I am a little guy. I`m only 175,just a friendly invite.
You stated it was on a local forum , well if you didn`t read it,was it a physic transmission.:rant:

Last edited:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well now you know , I guess that baby with the bottle just pisses me off. I fight in the cage so you putting that slapping guys up there also pisses me off. I will be up there in NY training with the Gracies,why don`t you come down to the dojo? Maybe you would like to get in the cage with me? Come on Stock I am a little guy. I`m only 175,just a friendly invite.

guess you take shit on a website a bit too seriously then. and though I appreciate your invitation I'm past the point in my life where I feel I need to be tough guy....

You stated it was on a local forum , well if you didn`t read it,was it a physic transmission.:rant:
yes I read it on a local forum only.. "i didn't read it anywhere else" just one place.... maybe you should re-read the posts....

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Does the Coyote motor run a different style plug then the 3V? With the 3V is was hard to run anything above a 150 shot because the platinum plugs are not great for N20. Iridium is the best, and to my knowledge no one made an Iridium plug for the 3V. Do they make one for the Coyote?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back