Suspension issues

D_bone33

forum member
Reaction score
I have installed on my car...Eibach lowering pro kit, Tokico Front struts, and caster/camber plates. I still have alot of unnecessary noise now, seems like alot of rattling like my dang front end is going to fall off when i hit bumbs. And my rear end started doing it as well. If i get under my car everything seems tight and nothing is loose or anything that could be making all this noise. Does anyone know if i have to put like LCA, and UCA's and new full suspension to get rid of this crap, or is somehting going out, like strut bearings...i am not a suspension expert...please help!

1SonicGT

forum member
Reaction score
Did you make sure to re torque everything back to spec after 50-100 miles of driving?

allinon72

forum member
Reaction score
First question - what type of camber plates did you install.

Second - recheck the torque on your sway bar end links. That is a big source of clunking usually.

D_bone33

forum member
Reaction score
yeah, i need to check those, i have actually already had to tighten those before....the strut mounts or caster/camber plates were i believe JDM possibly, they actually have it to where you can go flip the two ways, 1 is for track for more camber, and the other way is for daily use...i cant remember who makes them though

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back