The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

fnfast

forum member
Reaction score
fnfast, your car looks awesome, man! What spoiler is that? I've never seen that one before.

Thanks bro. It's a custom aluminum wing to inspire the RTR wing that was discontinued but made sweeter. His name is Sam on ig @101blur.
He makes custom wings for all S197's and S550's. He also makes custom splitters, diffusers, and so on!! Great work and person!!

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
2015-09-29_TVS3.jpg

2015-09-29_TVS1.jpg

:biggrin:

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
Awesome Gabe, that will look great on the white/blue Shelby!!! I ended up picking up a Trinity blower today as well. :signs6:

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Awesome Gabe, that will look great on the white/blue Shelby!!! I ended up picking up a Trinity blower today as well. :signs6:

Yeah, we hope so!
But we obviously bought it more for the power increase, just happened that it was blue. Whatever.
Congrats on the new blower, what other mods are you doing to put it on?
We got new 80lb Ford injectors, looking for a good deal on a JLT 123 or 127 CAI, and of course a new tune.
Gonna install it with a buddy, the same guy that installed my blower and has worked on both cars already ...

Need some stickier rear tires for the Shelby soon ... lol

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Put all the Amsoil on the shelves in the basement today :)

2015-09-30_Amsoil1.jpg

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah, we hope so!
But we obviously bought it more for the power increase, just happened that it was blue. Whatever.
Congrats on the new blower, what other mods are you doing to put it on?
We got new 80lb Ford injectors, looking for a good deal on a JLT 123 or 127 CAI, and of course a new tune.
Gonna install it with a buddy, the same guy that installed my blower and has worked on both cars already ...

Need some stickier rear tires for the Shelby soon ... lol

I already have a FRPP 113mm CAI and off road h pipe (amongst a whole bunch of other cooling/supporting mods). Just going to slap the blower on with a 2.5" pulley, some 56# injectors, TR7IX plugs @ .028 and call it a day. Well... for now, lol.

80#er's huh? You guys going with some bigger mods? Big boost?

Keep those 305/40 555rs on the Shelby if you can. Sure the 20s look nicer, but the taller sidewall drags sure do hook good on the street!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back