The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
f7052112147aa38c3aee97338b09c553.jpg

jlmotox

forum member
Reaction score
Got some parts!! Too bad UPS fucked up one of my wheels...
UPS = United Package Smashers Arrrgh!!
Hopefully LMR takes care of this

DF5 8.5-10"
Nitto INVO 255/35 front 295/35 rear
BMR panhard bar
Eibach sportlines
Gt500 strut mounts

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444949609.679523.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444949645.712700.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444949671.026317.jpg

Last edited:

zenkem

Reaction score

My car came with those same wheels. I rarely see another white one, let alone a lowered white one with them on there. Looks pretty good!

Mine has those same wheels. If they could ever get the airbag recall taken care of I will be able to post some better pictures:

Last edited:

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
Those wheels, black mirrors, black spoiler, and quarter window louvers come with the FP8 package for the GT. Have a friend here who has a black 14 GT with that package. The dealer sold it to him making him think his was a "premium" Mustang GT, though he has a regular GT with cloth. The wheel is an option by itself on the GT Premium.

Last edited:

46Tbird

forum member
Reaction score
Those wheels are DYING for 1" spacers all around. I just don't understand why Ford wants their wheels to sit in like that.

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
Those wheels are DYING for 1" spacers all around. I just don't understand why Ford wants their wheels to sit in like that.

Supposedly all car manufacturers even higher end ones have wheels that sit inside the fender to avoid road debris from flicking and possibly damaging the exterior.

This is so they cover themselves from lawsuits and warranty claims.

zenkem

Reaction score
Those wheels, black mirrors, black spoiler, and quarter window louvers come with the FP8 package for the GT. Have a friend here who has a black 14 GT with that package. The dealer sold it to him making him think his was a "premium" Mustang GT, though he has a regular GT with cloth. The wheel is an option by itself on the GT Premium.

This is a Warrior GT w/Track Pack. Pretty much a base model GT with track package (short through shifter w/373's), Warrior badging, cold air induction (K&N), upgraded suspension, Motorsorts exhaust, 19" wheels, side scoops and as mentioned black mirrors, black spoiler, and quarter window louvers...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back