The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
First shots of my ride posted up here. She has 102k miles on her, so don't look too close. If anyone is in CT and wants to go wheelin' hit me up before I order springs.

Oh, sorry for the iPhone pics.

I would have never guessed that your ride has 102K miles on her. Looks like you have been taking good care of her. :thumb:

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Exactly. And use the metric system. 500hp and 100mm!

At least Terry knows my jabs are all in good fun!

Brian,

No-Worries man at all ..........

As I have said many-many times on Dyno H/P numbers and Crank H/P.
I simply have posted what I was told I did not and don't personally make up the numbers.

If people agree with whatever the numbers are that's fine and if they don't that's still A-OK with me.

What I said I'm not going to do is argue over them over and over.

T.

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
First shots of my ride posted up here. She has 102k miles on her, so don't look too close. If anyone is in CT and wants to go wheelin' hit me up before I order springs.

Oh, sorry for the iPhone pics.

Welcome to the 100K mi. Coyote Club! Mine is about to hit 102K mi., too! Most people think I'm lying when I tell them the mileage. lol.

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
Brian,

No-Worries man at all ..........

As I have said many-many times on Dyno H/P numbers and Crank H/P.
I simply have posted what I was told I did not and don't personally make up the numbers.

If people agree with whatever the numbers are that's fine and if they don't that's still A-OK with me.

What I said I'm not going to do is argue over them over and over.

T.
We're still waiting to see the numbers that matter! ET and trap!!! Go do it!!!!!

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
We're still waiting to see the numbers that matter! ET and trap!!! Go do it!!!!!

I have not ran it yet on any drag-strip 1/8 mile or 1/4 mile.

If I do run it, it will be run as I drive it daily with No-Changes in the tune, gas, tires etc .............

T.

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
tumblr_li6rhdxAGJ1qcaoy3o1_500.jpg

jJgLB51.jpg

MechE

forum member
Reaction score
Could be a LOT worse for 102k. I swear the more I see the 11/12, the less I like my 13.

I would have never guessed that your ride has 102K miles on her. Looks like you have been taking good care of her. :thumb:

Welcome to the 100K mi. Coyote Club! Mine is about to hit 102K mi., too! Most people think I'm lying when I tell them the mileage. lol.

Thanks guys. I was waiting to post pics until I finally had the chance to clean up a little and snap some pics with Paladin LL's old wheels.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back